Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting into Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I am a level 38 Ice and I am trying to get into Crimson field to complete the quest "Fungus Among Us" that is given by Professor Greyrose and then Su le. I can't get the entrance circles to light up so I can get in. Can anyone tell me what I am missing? I have gone over all the pre-quest steps and it doesn't get me anywhere. This is my second wizard to go through and I don't remember any problems when I went through the first time. Any help would be appreciated.

Brecken Thundgergrove, Ice level 38
Sarai Thundergrover, Fire level 53

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Darlar828 wrote:
I am a level 38 Ice and I am trying to get into Crimson field to complete the quest "Fungus Among Us" that is given by Professor Greyrose and then Su le. I can't get the entrance circles to light up so I can get in. Can anyone tell me what I am missing? I have gone over all the pre-quest steps and it doesn't get me anywhere. This is my second wizard to go through and I don't remember any problems when I went through the first time. Any help would be appreciated.

It very simple. First: go in Hametsu Village and find Katsuko Mukai, second continue forward to the giant building and there is the Crimson Fields, make sure you have the task. Hope this helps everyone :D .

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Darlar828 wrote:

You need to get the main quest to go in the Crimsion Fields or ask a friend to take you in. hope this helps you :)

Defender
May 24, 2012
That happened to me too. I just waited until I had a quest to go in there then did them both at once.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:

It's the same as with any other quest: you have to do the main storyline quests in order to gain access. It sounds like you may have missed something along the way. You may want to check here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:MooShu_Storyline_Quests