Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grumpy Gobblers Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
Does anyone notice that triggering a "Storm Shot" in Grumpy Gobblers seems to have little to no impact on surrounding blocks, as opposed to getting a "Fire Shot" or "Ice Shot?" Maybe it's just me.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have noticed this. That is the main reason I try to use fire or ice shots. Seems strange to me, the school with the most damage (in game) doesn't do that much damage during Grumpy Gobblers.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Grumpy Gobblers is my favourite game for my pets

but I like cheese

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The storm shots should explode just like the other 2. I dont know why they dont but it would be nice if this would change.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Why worry? Think of this; you don't get anything extra for playing the harder levels. You don't get any extras for your score. You DO get penalized for not clearing the level.
I play the games to be able to feed my pet, the 4points is nice but not important in the big picture if you feed mega snacks. Just play the easy level, get it over in one or two shots, feed your pet and repeat.

Someday, maybe KI will award extra points for playing harder levels or getting a higher score. Until then, it makes no sense to play anything but the easiest games/levels.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Timothy Lionstalke... on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Why worry? Think of this; you don't get anything extra for playing the harder levels. You don't get any extras for your score. You DO get penalized for not clearing the level.
I play the games to be able to feed my pet, the 4points is nice but not important in the big picture if you feed mega snacks. Just play the easy level, get it over in one or two shots, feed your pet and repeat.

Someday, maybe KI will award extra points for playing harder levels or getting a higher score. Until then, it makes no sense to play anything but the easiest games/levels.
Play grub guardian you get 8+ points for gold on game ( no food taken) and then your snack on the harder maps like helephant tower, castle avalon etc. Its slower than the single shot cannon game but energy will go further.