Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i didnt get my level 55 quest for insane bolt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i have finished everything in winter tusk accept the last dungeon and some side quests and am trying to figure out how to get my level 55 spell from the rune down quest i have done the first part of the quest but when i go to get the second part where i need to defeat the boss the question mark is gray over the quest givers head i am so confused and need help!!!! i am level 80 and just never new about the quest

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
husky0498 on Sep 22, 2012 wrote:
i have finished everything in winter tusk accept the last dungeon and some side quests and am trying to figure out how to get my level 55 spell from the rune down quest i have done the first part of the quest but when i go to get the second part where i need to defeat the boss the question mark is gray over the quest givers head i am so confused and need help!!!! i am level 80 and just never new about the quest
same here i dont know where to find it

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I tjink its one of those recipe spells like ninja pigs

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
You need a level 35 storm spell check in wizard 101 wiki for all of the hidden spell quest

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Here is the link for wizard 101 wiki it is useful there is even strong hidden spells!
Note:This Link is to the storm hidden spells
|
\/

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Storm_School_Exclusive_Spells

Good luck on getting the rare spells!