Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Didn't get my level 58 Ice Wyvern pet quest??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Well, I finished Celestia at level 58, and yes I did level up and go to Zafaria, lol. I heard that there was a pet quest along with the snow angel quest, but all I got was the snow angel. I'm confused! Do i have to talk to someone else to get my pet??? Do I talk to Ambrose? Can anyone help me figure out what happened? I'd really appericate it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
roseheartsparkel12... wrote:
Well, I finished Celestia at level 58, and yes I did level up and go to Zafaria, lol. I heard that there was a pet quest along with the snow angel quest, but all I got was the snow angel. I'm confused! Do i have to talk to someone else to get my pet??? Do I talk to Ambrose? Can anyone help me figure out what happened? I'd really appericate it.

check out the links below...
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Nilbog's_Warren
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Deviled_Egg - note the prequest on this one. Make sure you have done that/those or you can't get your pet.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Your teacher gives you the pet fighting quest but there are rules to when that can happen. You must have finished your previous level pet quest, you must have finished Grizzlehiem and entered Wintertusk and follow the main story line until you enter the last area and hand in the Quest Mother Raven gives you "Northilund Exposure" to the guy who guards the area where the last brother stands in. Northilund requires no fighting to complete this. So basically if you follow only the main story line only to get though Wintertusk it moves a long quite quickly.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
brwac wrote:

Your teacher gives you the pet fighting quest but there are rules to when that can happen. You must have finished your previous level pet quest, you must have finished Grizzlehiem and entered Wintertusk and follow the main story line until you enter the last area and hand in the Quest Mother Raven gives you "Northilund Exposure" to the guy who guards the area where the last brother stands in. Northilund requires no fighting to complete this. So basically if you follow only the main story line only to get though Wintertusk it moves a long quite quickly.

What was the other pet I needed to recieve? I didn't know I had another pet I had to quest for.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
brwac wrote:

What was the other pet I needed to recieve? I didn't know I had another pet I had to quest for.

Do you have any of your school pets?
You need to get your level 48 pet first :

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ice_Colossus

Then you can get your level 58 pet, and then your level 78 pet (once you get there). And as others have stated above, you need to finish GH and get at least part way into WT to get your first pet, and you need to finish WT to get your level 58 pet.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
amy7274 wrote:
brwac wrote:

Do you have any of your school pets?
You need to get your level 48 pet first :

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ice_Colossus

Then you can get your level 58 pet, and then your level 78 pet (once you get there). And as others have stated above, you need to finish GH and get at least part way into WT to get your first pet, and you need to finish WT to get your level 58 pet.

Oh, yes I do have the ice colossus. If I am level 64, which I am now, will I still get the Ice Wyvern pet quest when I get all the requirements?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Oh, yes I do have the ice colossus. If I am level 64, which I am now, will I still get the Ice Wyvern pet quest when I get all the requirements?
Yes, once you meet all the requirements you will get the quest...it doesn't matter what level you are as long as you are over level 58. :)

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:

Yes, once you meet all the requirements you will get the quest...it doesn't matter what level you are as long as you are over level 58. :)

Okay, now I understand what's going on, thanks a bunch to everyone who answered! :D