Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Idea...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Here is my idea:

Its a world...where everything is opposite. Merle is evil, everyone good is evil, good is evil, and Morganthe even is good in this world! It will look exactly opposite of Wizard City. This is a storyline world, levels 80+. Now what happens here, is that the evil Merle tries taking over OUR Wizard City and we have to stop Evil Merle, so basically its a opposite world of Wizard City. Sorry if this was posted before, but agree/disagree?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
That sounds really cool, lol i never would have been able to come up with something like that. I say yes, i totally agree with it.

I also have an idea for a new world:
It's themed in modern day, probably a big city or something, because no offence KI, but I'm getting sort of bored with all the old fashioned type clothes, a lot of them do look cool, but seriously they wouldn't even compare with modern clothes.
The story line could be like this:
It starts out that you go to attend a regular high school, looking for students there with the potential of a wizard so you can eventually tell them about their gift (or whatever you want to call it) and get them enrolled in Ravenwood. But, after a while you start to notice strange things happening and find out that one of the teachers is also trying to find "new recruits" for another school (which is evil and such, which you've probably guessed by now). Then of course comes the boss duel... idk what his/her evil master plan will be yet, but so far I think it's a pretty good idea (even if it is only half formed :P)

......Remember the clothes. very, very, very important...........

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I was agreeing until you said storyline. And, oh, I just realized that if we are already good, then us wizards will turn evil too, and it would just be a normal world.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
i dont like the oposite world idea, heres my idea, a futureistic world with robots and chrome flooring and flying cars oh and when you get they you get a robot spell

Defender
May 17, 2011
sounds great! I would love to play that. Might even make me come back to playing wizard101!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Anil235 wrote:
I was agreeing until you said storyline. And, oh, I just realized that if we are already good, then us wizards will turn evil too, and it would just be a normal world.

OR maybe there is no us in the other world

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
zxcv67 wrote:
i dont like the oposite world idea, heres my idea, a futureistic world with robots and chrome flooring and flying cars oh and when you get they you get a robot spell

there already kind of is a world like that and its celestia with robots and kinda futuristic

level 37 magus life wizard Gabriel Ashleaf

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
Lol I have posted this idea months ago as the mirror world idea keep searching you may find it.
I got new idea though.
It is called the spirit world
It comes after morganthe arc
All dead bad guys team up in this world and we have a fight against them

Survivor
May 21, 2012
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Here is my idea:

Its a world...where everything is opposite. Merle is evil, everyone good is evil, good is evil, and Morganthe even is good in this world! It will look exactly opposite of Wizard City. This is a storyline world, levels 80+. Now what happens here, is that the evil Merle tries taking over OUR Wizard City and we have to stop Evil Merle, so basically its a opposite world of Wizard C
city. Sorry if this was posted before, but agree/disagree?

awesome idea!!!

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Anil235 wrote:

OR maybe there is no us in the other world

then how can there be a world we cant access? why make a whole world only for a name, when you can just use the name without the world