Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
i created some new spells i hope you like them and request me any type exept water or else it will not be created.

name:crystal shield
accuray:100%
spell:good shield
type:ice
description:-50% to next attack spell

name:crystalis
accuray:85%
type:ice pips:6
spell:attack
description:450 ice damage and heal 100 to caster and gives caster a mini crystal shield.
animation:2 ice crystals come out of the ground,then crystalis jumps out,then it will use a draining beam that does 450 damage then it slams it hand(the one with the blue orb)and slam it to the ground in front of the caster and green crystals come out and heal caster by 100 and gives mini crystal shield.

TITANSTONE,

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
casey803532 wrote:
i created some new spells i hope you like them and request me any type exept water or else it will not be created.

description:450 ice damage and heal 100 to caster and gives caster a mini crystal shield.
animation:2 ice crystals come out of the ground,then crystalis jumps out,then it will use a draining beam that does 450 damage then it slams it hand(the one with the blue orb)and slam it to the ground in front of the caster and green crystals come out and heal caster by 100 and gives mini crystal shield.

TITANSTONE,
well not to bust your idea and please dont get mad at me but "good shield" already exists as tower shield in w101

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
edie35 wrote:
casey803532 wrote:

TITANSTONE,
well not to bust your idea and please dont get mad at me but "good shield" already exists as tower shield in w101

that's why I made the crystalis,the beast made of ice.
i created him because the ice school may create new spells that gives the caster a mini tower shield.
if i didn't create crystalis,the crystal shield may have problems with the ice wizards.

TITANSTONE

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
2 more new spells!

name:howling mast
type:minion
pips:0
description:summon a minion of death
spells it can cast:all death spells exept master and over death spells

name:incoming
type:aura