Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school:water!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
casey803532 on Sep 21, 2012 wrote:
i had the most exellent idea ever!!!!!!!!
wizard 101 should add a new school i call it WATER!!! :D :D :D :D :D
and i will create the water school spells :-)
the water school will be in celestia while a water kracken will be in ravenwood.
and i already started a new 1st water spell!
name:triton warrior
pips:1
type:water
perscentage:95%
spell:attack
description:110-150 water damage

i will post more water spells on this forum
please accept this forum :( TITANSTONE,
it woud be awesome if there was a water wizard

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
copy of ice storm and strangely life because of your water sprite :P

too overpowered anyway, THINK before you post silly ideas

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
natestarr98 on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
They have a school of earth in Pigswick Academy
well yah but i mean one that u can use such as a earth school for wizard city maybe some new dorm locations? such as cyclops lane or pigswick

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
grvy123 wrote:
storm rules the waters
BUT it can become a side school ( maybe a few new side schools but only members of the closest school can learn them )
like tempest blade ( 0 pips 100% boost to next storm spell ) for water
or for fire lava blade ( same thing but for fire ) for lava
If you do something for the other elements prepare for me to come in. If fire gets lava and storm gets water then ice gets glacier. Life gets nature death gets afterlife balance gets order and myth gets rumors.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
u know we should all pitch in and make our ideas work water school to be truefully its a copyright to storm we need schools such as earth earth-fire conbind them guys quot me if i am right or dont if i'm wrong but this should work if so thanks kingisle

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Casey, I'm sorry, but this idea just can't work. For one, as over half the people who posted have mentioned, this is basically a copy of storm. Storm already has water related spells such as tempest, leviathan, and even triton, which you basically copied into your 1 pip spell. I'd love to hear what the animation is supposed to look like. Another problem is that yes, this is extremely overpowered. While you're giving out water sprite, a spell that both heals and damages and yet is only one pip, other schools are getting things like scorpion, or lightning bats, which make less of an overall difference and are two pips. Yet another issue is that KI would have to add all new gear for every level, including ones that millions of people have surpassed already. That would throw things completely off balance. Finally, this would make pretty much every diviner on the planet scrap their hard-earned level 82 wizards and quit because of this strange new school that never fizzles, heals, and dominates them in damage. You have to understand that every school has something wrong with it. That's what makes the game interesting. So please, read up on all of these issues and notice that over three-quarters of people who posted dislike your idea before posting more new spells that no one wants to look at.

Daniel Sandshard-Level 82 Sorcerer
Colin Legendweaver-Level 70 Conjerer

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
the water school will be in celestia while a water kracken will be in ravenwood.

Hey that’s my idea!!!
Oh and CL already has 3 schools.
Here’s my idea.
Pips: 1
Spell: Spray
Accuracy: 85%
Damage: Life: 90-190 Storm: 55-95 Ice: 80-180
Life combinations: Spray, Wave, Tidal Wave, Erosion Wall, Tsunami. More Spells coming at level 100 (don’t want 12 pip spells at level 90).
Spray + Spray = Ancient Imp
Pips: 2
Accuracy: 90%
Damage: 295
Spray + Wave = Poison Plant
Pips: 3
Damage: 85 + 350 over time
Spray + Tidal Wave or Wave + Wave = Carnivorous Plant
Pips: 4
Damage: 580
Spray + Erosion Wall or Wave + Tidal Wave = Lifezilla
Pips: 5
Damage: 730
Spray + Tsunami or Wave + Erosion Wall or Tidal Wave + Tidal Wave = Ultra Lifezilla.
Pips: 6
Damage: 1280
Wave + Tsunami or Tidal Wave + Erosion Wall = Treant of The Redeemer.
Pips: 7
Heal: 2000 To self
Tidal Wave + Tsunami = Treant of Polybiotic.
Pips: 8
Heal: 1500, 400 damage absorb shield and 25% damage to next to all enemies.
Pips: X Max 3
Accuracy: 100%
Damage: 195 to all enemies and Polymorph Treant for 6 rounds.
Tsunami + Tsunami = Life Owl.
Pips: 10
Damage/Heal: 1111 damage and 555 heal to self.
This is part of the school of water is just a little bit of what I have in store for KI, this is a perfection school one of 2 I am making, water and plasma. Water is for storm ice and life plasma is for myth death and fire. Balance can get either one. I have more of this school coming soon.
Luke BattleSword
Level 52 Life/Storm/Fire/Balance
“without life the world be a rock”

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
that is tooooooooooo close to storm. storm is just like water allot of there spells contain water like kraken levy and others

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
casey803532 wrote:
weakness:storm
resistance:fire

the water school has high accuray,but low resistance to storm.
so storm spell on water enemy:82% more damage
fire spell on water enemy:87% less damage
myth is storms resistance ice has boost on fire there is no room for the water school!

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
casey803532 on Oct 3, 2012 wrote:
new apprentice spell!

name:water sprite
accuray:100%
description:15-150 water damage and 1550 heal to wizard.
that is overpowered what are you trying to do!1550!!!!????? not evan life best healing spells reach that much!! and 1 pip srsly!!!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011

Bad idea. It's to relevant to storm and myth.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011

Get this, you can’t be a water school (in my case) you’d get random combinations there’d be no way to tell if you’d get life, storm, or ice spells. It’s same thing with plasma. Oh here’s the rest of the water spells.
Spell: Wave
Pips: 2
Damage: Life: 235-295 Storm: 105-180 Ice: 230-290
Spell: Tidal Wave
Pips: 3
Damage: Life: 300-400 Storm: 200-300 Ice: 295-395
Spell: Erosion Wall
Pips: X Max 4
Damage: Life: 125 Per. Pip Storm: 106.25 Per. Pip Ice: 122.5 Per Pip
Spell: Tsunami
Pips: 5
Damage: Life: 400 to all enemies Storm: 325 to all enemies Ice: 370 to all enemies.
No 6 pip spells until you can get to Level 100 don’t want 12 pip spells at level 80 or 90 KI.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
ok if u think i'm right quot my for now my ideas are put some new dorm rooms in cyclops lane and pigswick acc and maybe some new schools that relate but iv been seeing some one with the most lamest idea not to be mean but water school is a copyright to storm but new schools as in earth and ice mix fire but kingisle may just may take our ideas and one more thing i got banned for hacking and i cant log back on and i tryed to say sorry to kingisle but no new messages and i hope i get something soon i think they blocked my ip num ether that or there is a error in my computer but i hope to hear something from kingisle thanks

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
spartan99987 on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
the schools in pigswick are copies of the ravenwood schools with a different name, earth is basically balance with a different name
No, that's equalibrum, Blanace; Earth is Life. With a spin on death: Earth is the buildingblock of all creations, and all things must return to Earth. (sorry for any misspelling) spirit is death, chaos is myth, temptest is storm, ember is fire, and frost is ice.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
I got a side school for myth myth means lie so... truth and one spell would be super karate guy

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Water is kind of in with storm, plus I don't think kingsisle would go and redo the whole game just to add the one school. Just my opinion.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
adrrar on Oct 7, 2012 wrote:
This is an interesting idea, but its way to overpowered. Every school in wizard101 balances out its attack strength with its accuracy. Storm does the most damage, but its the most likely to fizzle. Life does the least damage, but the odds of it fizzling aren't likely. That's what keeps the game fair.
Spells like those would just make everyone upset who wasn't a "water wizard". I'm sorry, but its not a good idea.
Correction: Ice dose the least damage

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009

storm and ice are already like water!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Water would be a cool Idea, but it would be totally copying storm and ice. It would be a great side school though, but for like + accuracy and stuff like that. I have an Idea but, well, You get the Idea

School name: Fantasy

Purpose: Boost accuracy and agility

Players that can train for this Spell: Storm, Fire and death wizards.

from. anonymous (Aka Oran CrowSinger! )

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i think its a great idea because they could make another school like earth maybe and make balance part of a trio too. Like fire ice and storm are elemental and myth life and death are spirit and water balance and earth could be like maybe space i dont know. And ambrose could call you into his office and say prospector zeke found the school of earth and water the long lost schools! Anyway i think it would be awesome i like it as a regular school not a side school and its not really copying storm in my opoinion.well i hope kingsisle will take this idea into intrest but one thing it seems like water is invincible might wanna turn down the stats

kevin legendthorn lvl 40 master sorcerer

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
frosty frost on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
that is overpowered what are you trying to do!1550!!!!????? not evan life best healing spells reach that much!! and 1 pip srsly!!!
Agreed. And i disagree, storm has tempest which is a water spell and ice, is just frozen water. So water sort of already exists..

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
personally i think it would be to hard to make another core school i like that we already have astral schools if you guys are gonna make more schools i am fine with the secondary schools you already have and if they did make a new school what could it even be they covered almost everything but rocks or sky well i guess storm is kinda sky but still i think its asking maybe to much