Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school:water!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
i had the most exellent idea ever!!!!!!!!
wizard 101 should add a new school i call it WATER!!! :D :D :D :D :D
and i will create the water school spells :-)
the water school will be in celestia while a water kracken will be in ravenwood.
and i already started a new 1st water spell!
name:triton warrior
pips:1
type:water
perscentage:95%
spell:attack
description:110-150 water damage

i will post more water spells on this forum
please accept this forum :( TITANSTONE,

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Storm kinda already dominates the realms of water. I'm sure you already know the story so i won't waste your time. To be perectly honest I would have prefered if storm never existed and just had schools of water, wind, and lightning instead, I don't know it's just an interesting thought to me.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Um I don't think that water should be a school. It would. Be like a copy of storm. That is my opinion. Please do not get upset with what I have said.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
casey803532 wrote:
the water school will be in celestia while a water kracken will be in ravenwood.

storm rules the waters
BUT it can become a side school ( maybe a few new side schools but only members of the closest school can learn them )
like tempest blade ( 0 pips 100% boost to next storm spell ) for water
or for fire lava blade ( same thing but for fire ) for lava

Defender
May 22, 2011
hey! do people notice water is like ice to! seriously people. why on things like this people are always forgetting SOMETHING.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
casey803532 wrote:

Brilliant idea but KI will have to make lots of changes to the game because one new school, lots of changes

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
OP and storm is a basic of that. 95% accuracy and 150 damage per pip? Sorry, but I am out x_x

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
The idea is neat, but as the other posters have said before, that would basically just be storm. And the story would have to be changed a lot to add a water school. There would have to be new gear, new quests, new pets, new spells, etc. Judging by Triton Warrior, water school would be more powerful than storm school, and I'm sure none of the diviners would be very happy about that.
Also-yes, a water kraken or some other water trainer could be in Ravenwood, but Celestia is an awfully long way to go to access your own school. By then wizards have learned their Level 42 spell, and there would be nothing more to learn from the school in Celestia. There might as well just be a water school in Ravenwood, or if you wanted it to be in a special place, Crab Alley.
However, it could be a side school like the Astral schools! It could have really advanced spells and would be located in the next world released. :)

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
Storm kinda already dominates the realms of water. I'm sure you already know the story so i won't waste your time. To be perectly honest I would have prefered if storm never existed and just had schools of water, wind, and lightning instead, I don't know it's just an interesting thought to me.

i agree it would have been easier to have electricity/lightning, wind and water split apart from the beginning but sadly its too late now. :(

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Suzirose wrote:
The idea is neat, but as the other posters have said before, that would basically just be storm. And the story would have to be changed a lot to add a water school. There would have to be new gear, new quests, new pets, new spells, etc. Judging by Triton Warrior, water school would be more powerful than storm school, and I'm sure none of the diviners would be very happy about that.
Also-yes, a water kraken or some other water trainer could be in Ravenwood, but Celestia is an awfully long way to go to access your own school. By then wizards have learned their Level 42 spell, and there would be nothing more to learn from the school in Celestia. There might as well just be a water school in Ravenwood, or if you wanted it to be in a special place, Crab Alley.
However, it could be a side school like the Astral schools! It could have really advanced spells and would be located in the next world released. :)

you're right,the water school will be moved to crab alley!!!
plus,water wizard will be called brazairs due to the nickname of one of the legendary water wizard in celestia,thunderhatgen,but that sounds like someone in grizzleheim and he can teach you utility water spells.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Suzirose wrote:

thanks for the ideas but if you read the post before this one,im think it should be in the new world release but im not sure if it would be a side school,i like it like a regular school.plus,the new spell can heal but you should read it yourself because i can't explain the spell but the healing part.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
casey803532 wrote:

This is Storm. It's been done.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
If it does more damage then a Diviner can do, I'm out. Along with my other wizards.

Scarlet Nightdreamer, Level 77 Diviner (Who actually worked her way up to get high damage.)

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
No point. What is it weakness. It would be the best school cause of: highest damage and highest accuracy

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
aditha12 wrote:
No point. What is it weakness. It would be the best school cause of: highest damage and highest accuracy

weakness:storm
resistance:fire

the water school has high accuray,but low resistance to storm.
so storm spell on water enemy:82% more damage
fire spell on water enemy:87% less damage

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
casey803532 wrote:
aditha12 wrote:

They didn't mean school weakness they mean't the school's actual weakness, like low health and stuff like that. No school can be perfect.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Come on, that spell is stronger than a thunder snake and has better accuracy, and storm has tempest and lightning bolts, and lots of other things that include water, with bolts being related by coming in with a storm.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
casey803532 wrote:
aditha12 wrote:

This is overpowered because it is the 'perfect' school. High accuracy, high damage etc.

Nuh-uh. No way. If this happens do you even know how many Diviners will quit. Seriously, this will just make Diviners mad. You have no idea....

Explorer
May 10, 2009
This is like Storm. And if a school with highest damage and highest accuracy gets added, i'm out. :(

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
new apprentice spell!

name:water sprite
accuray:100%
description:15-150 water damage and 1550 heal to wizard.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
casey803532 wrote:
new apprentice spell!

XD I'm assuming this is sarcastic. :3

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
casey803532 wrote:
new apprentice spell!

Should I comment on this or let everyone else comment? Seriously I have no words taht can describe how overpowered this is.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
A cool school could be the school of psychic...wait...that's like myth, i know...maybe psychic could become a myth spell? Like:
Name: Psychic
Type: Myth
What it does: Gives temporary use of the spell being used by target

Any Takers?

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
casey803532 wrote:
new apprentice spell!

Wow...who could get that? The people who get literally ALL of the spells?