Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Orin Grimcaster! Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I can't find anyone to do this mission with me and it is getting really annoying trying to beat myself. I am life, and they are mostly death, but help would be better. Can anyone help me out? I am just kind of standing in front of it right now.

Autumn Emeraldbloom Level 47

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
My wizard is a pyromancer level 46 and I'm on that same quest and I'd be glad to help you if you just told me what realm and area you're in outside of Orin Grimcaster's tower.

Wizard Name-Stephen Dragonrider
Level-46
School-Fire
Pet-Myth Ghoul
Pet Name-Baby Elvis

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
I need help with this stupid quest too I am Also a fire wizard level 46 and stuck at it.
Blaze Swiftblade lvl 46 Fire
Pet- Clockwork Golem
Plz Help maybe we can all help eachother at same time
i am currently online in front of his tower in Greyrose

Please Help!

~Blaze S.~

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i also need help with this i have been stuck on this quest for about three weeks now my friends are never online to help me and when they are there all busy so if any one can help me i would really apreciate it

mitchell deathhunter
lvl 48 death
this friday (today)
pixie 8pm central time

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I REALLY NEED HELP WITH ORIN GRIMCASTER!!!!!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME!! ??

Paul DarkBlade lvl 45 myth

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
julezandjeff wrote:
I can't find anyone to do this mission with me and it is getting really annoying trying to beat myself. I am life, and they are mostly death, but help would be better. Can anyone help me out? I am just kind of standing in front of it right now.

Autumn Emeraldbloom Level 47

Man, I used to have that quest for about a month. I dreaded it. Finally, my friend Robert GriffinStrider had do the quest too, and when we did, we won. Guys, if you don't have text chat, it might be hard to ask for help (trust me when I tried asking everyone for help with menu chat; well, that's because don't have text chat; it was very hard). So what you guys gotta do is get friends or people that have the quest or passed it and fill all your potions. Next you gotta fill all three of your potions. Finally you have to put a minion in your deck (for myth people, put the living puppet in your deck) so you won't take damage when the enemies attack it. One friend will do it, he/she must be at least lvl 44-50. Well that's all you need to know about beating Orin GrimCaster!

~Michael ThunderSpear
Lvl 48 Pyromancer
Master of Fire

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I just got the quest today, but i cant find anyone to help me with it. I'd be glad to join in the group. I am a Level 43 theurgist :-)