Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dimensions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Hello wizards!
I had an idea of new worlds on Wizard101 where the wizard would get to 'quest' in the 'dimension' which each school element was born. However, i heard rumors of new worlds called Polaris and Mirage.

So then i thought instead of making them worlds why not dungeons?
There are many inaccessible places in Wizard101 that a lot of wizards wonder what is going to be inside (e.g the caged cave with the death symbol on it at the end of haunted cave). So why not turn these places into the 'dimensions' of each element.

Also, if your thinking that this is stupid coz it has nothing to do with the morganthe story arc plz leave suggestions on how this could work with the morganthe story arc and any other comments you have

Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
I would rather see them as worlds because I find long dungeons to be stressful, but if they were dungeons, they could be side dungeons like Briskbreeze Tower. They wouldn't have to tie into the Morganthe arc. You would get a badge for finishing them, and you would get the quest somewhere above level 70.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
hmm nice idea but lets steer the conversation to where it should be.

death-gate in haunted cave.
fire-some secret gate in dragonspyre fire school.
balance-under enchanted quicksand in krokotopia
ice-a bit complicated. The nastrond dungeon gate should be divided into 2 parts. Once you enter there will be two gates,one the dungeon and the other the dimension.
storm-there is a useless vent in celestia.Maybe in there
life-just like ice in shirataki temple in mooshu
myth-inside gobbler mouth in colossus boulevard.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011