Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why do Rotting Fodders have Stun Block?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This seems to make no sense to me. We were in Triton Avenue, and my friend, new to W101 is Level 7. As far as I have seen, NOTHING a L7 character can own or cast could stun them, so why the block to it? I've checked this forum for info and other sites and haven't been able to find Stun Block on it's list of spells. It just seems odd that a monster, who couldn't get stunned at that point of the game, has the block for it. It would seem to me, a better thing to do would be to remove the stun block spell and put another one in it's place.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dayerider wrote:
This seems to make no sense to me. We were in Triton Avenue, and my friend, new to W101 is Level 7. As far as I have seen, NOTHING a L7 character can own or cast could stun them, so why the block to it? I've checked this forum for info and other sites and haven't been able to find Stun Block on it's list of spells. It just seems odd that a monster, who couldn't get stunned at that point of the game, has the block for it. It would seem to me, a better thing to do would be to remove the stun block spell and put another one in it's place.

Ice gets stun at level 4 or 5.
I, however, have never seen the rotting fodders block them. Only bosses are stun immune there.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
maybe it's not Stun Block then, maybe it's another spell (and possibly the stun spell, but it seemed like it added the shield icon after a spell successfully hit), but the icon that circles the character looks like a Stun spell of SOME sort.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
LOL. THATS FUNNY. Nice find XD I never thought it would happen :P (Hopefully this isn't a lie and really is true )

Hero
May 02, 2009
After a wizard or enemy is stunned, a stun shield gets placed on them to prevent people from chain-stunning them (this was a big problem in the arena back in the day). Some bosses are immune to being stunned (some even immune to being beguiled), which will neither stun them nor place a stun shield on them (it will simply say "stun immune").