Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Hi, i am currently a level 80 balance wizard, i got all my spells and pets, i am basically a fully loaded balance wizard, but just one thing bothers me.

I have water works gear, i know its good damage, resistance and some block rating is good, but my critical isnt that good. I wear my boots, hat and robe from waterworks and my lvl 74 balance wand that i bought from bazaar. My critical is only 114 or 117 if i can recall. I barley get critical, i tried using other wands, but they just dont work.

Please help me

Thanks HutnerAshflame

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Hello there, If you wish to get large critical then I suggest the Avalon Crafted Gear. You give up some attack and resist along with a large chunk of power pip chance to gain Large critical, Large block, some school specific resist and some nice accuracy boost. The crafted gear requires legendary artisan and can be found in Dun Dara(robe and hat) and the wild(boots)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Marsin123 wrote:
Hi, i am currently a level 80 balance wizard, i got all my spells and pets, i am basically a fully loaded balance wizard, but just one thing bothers me.

I have water works gear, i know its good damage, resistance and some block rating is good, but my critical isnt that good. I wear my boots, hat and robe from waterworks and my lvl 74 balance wand that i bought from bazaar. My critical is only 114 or 117 if i can recall. I barley get critical, i tried using other wands, but they just dont work.

Please help me

Thanks HutnerAshflame

Our wizards seem to critical less in Avalon also. I have also found that my critical isn't as important as block. It seems most all critical hits are blocked but with out the right block on your wizard it will not.

In the end the best you can do is try to find a Balance (no pun intended) that works for you to get by the best you can.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Marsin123 wrote:

Please help me

Thanks HutnerAshflame

My friend has 180 critical annd 50 ndamage for balance Not sure if he will let you copy him