Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Pet Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I am wondering where we could get Mega pet snacks, like bosses that drop mega pet snacks or just regular enemies. I dont like to garden that much, so i cant get mega snacks from there. I noticed that Zafaria dropped a lot of mega pet snacks, i think its the only world that drops mega pet snacks. The pet snacks give your pet around 15+ - 30+, those are the mega snacks i need.

So can anyone help me out where to get these mega snacks? and the easiest way?

Thanks, Hunter AshFlame

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Marsin123 wrote:
I am wondering where we could get Mega pet snacks, like bosses that drop mega pet snacks or just regular enemies. I dont like to garden that much, so i cant get mega snacks from there. I noticed that Zafaria dropped a lot of mega pet snacks, i think its the only world that drops mega pet snacks. The pet snacks give your pet around 15+ - 30+, those are the mega snacks i need.

So can anyone help me out where to get these mega snacks? and the easiest way?

Thanks, Hunter AshFlame

You can get mega snacks from the folowing:
Gardening. Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes are the best ones.
Dungeon farming. Waterworks give you a chance at mega snacks. Mirror Lake gives you two Pixie Sticks. (30 XP, mostly balanced between all stats) And The Pagoda Gauntlet gives you mega snacks, from the Kirins Hoard. Those arent as good as Mega snacks, but they do give you a bounty of XP.
And finally, you have just plain old (overpriced) Mega snack packs. Gives you 7 (should give 10 for the price) Mega snacks, and can give you Hambrosia, 50 XP FOR ONE SNACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Easiest way is gardening... But clearly, you don't want to do that. :/ So Mirror Lake and Waterworks are good places to farm. And we can't provide to many spoilers, now can we greyrose?