Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria furniture

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
I see some housing items in Wysteria that I'd like to have and I never see them in any of the other furniture shops. The sign over the Reagent vendor's door indicates he has furniture but he doesn't. Is there a housing store in Wysteria or where can I get the blue wingback chairs and the side chairs from Crisp's office? Oh, and I'd like to have the pink flowery things in the vases on either side of the platform for King Thermidor's throne. Any clue?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
I agree, they really need to add Wysteria furniture. Right now I'm saving up for the Villa house thing, but what am I supposed to do when I get it and there's no furniture to go with it?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I keep checking the shop that is supposed to sell furniture in hopes that it is finally selling items!
I so want to be able to decorate my houses with several of the cute housing items that I have seen while questing in Wysteria!
PLEASE Kings Isle.....start making furniture from this shop available for our Wizards!!!!
We have been waiting so LONG.....

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I wish there was a furniture shop in wysteria.... some of the things i see while questing i really like for my own house too. Its so weird!!! I feel like wysteria is full of cheaters. For example, not only does the "furniture shop" have no furniture, but the so called "pet shop" sells no pets at all, just pet snacks..... please KI add more stuff to the wysteria shops!!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Not just furniture, but the entirety Wysteria needs to be rounded out, crafting, gear, play, etc. It took a while for GH/WT to get done; hopefully WY will get its due as well.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
quilteddawg63 on Sep 18, 2012 wrote:
I see some housing items in Wysteria that I'd like to have and I never see them in any of the other furniture shops. The sign over the Reagent vendor's door indicates he has furniture but he doesn't. Is there a housing store in Wysteria or where can I get the blue wingback chairs and the side chairs from Crisp's office? Oh, and I'd like to have the pink flowery things in the vases on either side of the platform for King Thermidor's throne. Any clue?
We've been asking since Wysteria was first released. I hope at some point KI pays attention. Though they have added a few things, I still want the beds and chairs and sofas, etc.

King Thermidor is in Crab Alley, by the way. Not sure what the flowery things are. :)