Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone quest team of fire wizards.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
hey i am a level 31 fire wizard. (so close to level 32). i have a quest that gives me a card at the end. (summon the fire minion spell). the guy is to hard and i killed one of them but no the other. they are both bosses. one has 2000 health the other 1000. i can not do it at all! any ideas of what i should do? they do not cheat and well i need a team. i asked friends to help and they said it will not allow them! :x

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bestwizardever28 wrote:
hey i am a level 31 fire wizard. (so close to level 32). i have a quest that gives me a card at the end. (summon the fire minion spell). the guy is to hard and i killed one of them but no the other. they are both bosses. one has 2000 health the other 1000. i can not do it at all! any ideas of what i should do? they do not cheat and well i need a team. i asked friends to help and they said it will not allow them! :x

Unfortunately spell fights are a solo event so you have to complete them alone. The best you can do is fight to learn what may help in the next time in. If you find it impossible still, you can move on until you are bit higher level and return to it.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
how do you get to marley bone? when I go there thew arrow keys point me to the spiral world >how do I get to marleybone? I have to quests to get?craft and sherlock bones.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Dear best ever,
I have learned to do Marleybone in chunks. My first time around I do storyline only. If I can get through Dr. Katz lab but I'm not comfortable in Counterweight East yet, I go back through doing all the side quests. The new way they've got the maps set up with the quests highlighted really helps find all of them. That should maybe get you leveled up a couple levels but you need to get to 35 so you can get better gear. Do Wysteria and/or start Grizzleheim so you're feeling stronger, then come back and face your high life foes again. If it's possible for you, buy gear in the Crown Shop that will give you pips to start a duel and/or boosting power for your spells. It all helps. And I know what you mean. I'm just finishing Wysteria, just leveled to 36, and will now go back and try to face Bellows again. Good luck.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
brettdy63 wrote:
how do you get to marley bone? when I go there thew arrow keys point me to the spiral world >how do I get to marleybone? I have to quests to get?craft and sherlock bones.

You cannot get to Marleybone until you have complete all the main storyline quests in both Wizard City and Krokotopia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bestwizardever28 wrote:

This is a school quest. No other player can help you; however, you can buy a henchman or two to help. Just click on the crown shop while you are in the dungeon.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
wow i did not expect this many viewers... well you see these guys are myth and storm. I do not like storm bad people.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
hey everyone,

i finally defeated the person in marleybone that i had to. so thanks anyway! :D