Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph TCs are Fillers: A solution.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I have quite a few polymorph treasure cards that are taking up a large space in my treasure deck. Polymorph TCs are of almost no use in high lvl PvE as a soloist so using them isnt a viable option. Normally this would not be a problem as I could Trade or Sell extra tcs. However, polymorph treasure cards are both No Trade/ No Sell. Meaning that I have no choice but to right click those cards right out of my backpack. As an avid PvPer, I understand why Polymorph Tcs are no trade/sale. However, it galls me that these cards are an utter waste of space. I would like to suggest adding the option to feed TCs to your pet. In this way, PvP balance could be maintained and polymorph TCs would not be a complete waste of space.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
FatesKin wrote:
I have quite a few polymorph treasure cards that are taking up a large space in my treasure deck. Polymorph TCs are of almost no use in high lvl PvE as a soloist so using them isnt a viable option. Normally this would not be a problem as I could Trade or Sell extra tcs. However, polymorph treasure cards are both No Trade/ No Sell. Meaning that I have no choice but to right click those cards right out of my backpack. As an avid PvPer, I understand why Polymorph Tcs are no trade/sale. However, it galls me that these cards are an utter waste of space. I would like to suggest adding the option to feed TCs to your pet. In this way, PvP balance could be maintained and polymorph TCs would not be a complete waste of space.

At least let us trade them (since they can't be used in PvP I fail to see how that would effect it). My grandson loves using them; I hate it. Let me give mine to him anyway. But, I like your idea a little better. At least some gold as a reward for harvesting them instead of them going to complete and utter waste.