Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My final goodbyes.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011

Well today I say my final and actual goodbyes, but not over something like Guardian Spirit, but the overall game. Well, let's begin.

PvP: As far as I'm concerned, it will be broken forever. They've been working since 09, and ain't getting anywhere. When puppeting came about, well, that hit the nail on the head of PvPers.

I remember the day when I first came here, all fresh new, then about nearly a year later, (about now), there was a change. Not-so-good change.

PvE: Well ya did it KI. Ya finally gave us a good, insane challenge. Now what's the problem with Avalon you may ask? Well, when you released Avalon, you showed exactly your feelings about Myth being a PvP school. While every school got a PvP-releated "equipment" spell, Myth got the short end of stick, AGAIN. (First it's happen to Death, not such a problem) I am not Myth school, but I feel sorry, that such a good school, got pounded as hard as they did. Avalon was great, but gave it TOO much of a challenge. It was like a leap of faith from Zf to Av. Even worse then the Ds-Cl jump.

Chatting/ Hall Monitors: The topic ringing the message boards, the solution is here! Yay, change! Wrong. I've given Hall Monitors a chance. Until, one claiming to be one, insta-muting people. Invitation only with a background history. Please.
I remember when chatting was just Joe and Bill, the truckers in the commons. Now it's a huge ship with sailors. They waited too long to make the birthdate non-changeable. Now you got 9 years olds asking what ****** means. (Yes that was a quote to watersong)

None of these things can be changed. It's far out of hand. And I'm afraid of what Pirates would bring. But to top things off, KI became a money hungry business like Apple. However, KI wasn't AS BAD, but is getting there with the packs.

While I still have my membership for about maybe 1-2 weeks, I will still answer messages posted until my membership ends.

Goodbye the friends I've made, the haters, the honest, and the respected.

Sincerly, gtafreak101 8) :-) :D

Eric CrowSpear-80-Storm
Eric LifeGiver -80-Life
Eric FrostSpear-48-Ice
Eric MoonSpear-37-Balance
Eric SoulStalker-30-Death
Eric FireFlame -27-Fire

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I don't agree with all of your reasons, but I'm sorry to see you go nonetheless. All good things must come to an end, and it's time for you to move on to the next great adventure. ;)

Cheers!
-veebz

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Well pvp will always be on a frayed string because people always find loopholes also the matching system is difficult to program probably.

As for pve, The world of avalon is difficult but i guess KI finally gave a world that requires a group of 4 to do it successfully, I dont like worlds like this not many do but non the less it is what it is. I played EQOA for many years and this is how the end started there also, Things started to get very difficult and the casual gamers left the game until there was just a few handfuls left then it closed. I love this game and dont see myself quitting anytime soon but i do agree avalon is more difficult than the rest of the game but it is designed to be that way.

They changed the monitors now and i dont feel myth got ripped off anymore than some other schools through out the game.

Take care an sorry to see ya go.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Shame man. Despite our disagreements, this game NEEDS more players like you.

Kingsisle, over the time I have been here, I have always wondered, why not? All of these fantastic ideas on not just one, but a variety of things. The ideas are there. Just look over at the dorms. 9000 posts? Plenty more over on central. So many ideas to solve problems, with little to no flaws! You continue to use a random one every once in a blue moon. I know you cannot implement everything. Of course not. But there are plenty of fantastic ideas on here that have been sitting around. I don't even post ideas anymore, because I know that no one will bother to look at it besides other players.

Now we all have to quit?

Many of you may say, well isn't he mister anti-complaints? I am not. I am fine with complaints, i just don't like going out and making the same post over and over again.

The chatting system was about the only thing fixed with hall monitors.

And another one gone and another one gone and another one bites the dust is all I have to say now.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea totally hear you man. I dropped my membership yesterday. I don't get what you mean by Myth or Avalon though you are right about PvP. I might come back when the new world comes out but its just a shame the game is going this way. :? Bye and good luck.

P.S. You should play LOL its really fun :P

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Thank you jordinator, veebz, and fire. veebz, I'm going to miss you getting fired up over someone dissing balance

And jordinator, as far as I'm concerned, if KI even checks the dorms messages, we would have the greatest game ever.

My membership has exactly 13 days left. I'll be around until then, and P.S. I'll still be reading messages everyday

Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
gtafreak101 wrote:

Well today I say my final and actual goodbyes, but not over something like Guardian Spirit, but the overall game. Well, let's begin.

PvP: As far as I'm concerned, it will be broken forever. They've been working since 09, and ain't getting anywhere. When puppeting came about, well, that hit the nail on the head of PvPers.

I remember the day when I first came here, all fresh new, then about nearly a year later, (about now), there was a change. Not-so-good change.

PvE: Well ya did it KI. Ya finally gave us a good, insane challenge. Now what's the problem with Avalon you may ask? Well, when you released Avalon, you showed exactly your feelings about Myth being a PvP school. While every school got a PvP-releated "equipment" spell, Myth got the short end of stick, AGAIN. (First it's happen to Death, not such a problem) I am not Myth school, but I feel sorry, that such a good school, got pounded as hard as they did. Avalon was great, but gave it TOO much of a challenge. It was like a leap of faith from Zf to Av. Even worse then the Ds-Cl jump.

Chatting/ Hall Monitors: The topic ringing the message boards, the solution is here! Yay, change! Wrong. I've given Hall Monitors a chance. Until, one claiming to be one, insta-muting people. Invitation only with a background history. Please.
I remember when chatting was just Joe and Bill, the truckers in the commons. Now it's a huge ship with sailors. They waited too long to make the birthdate non-changeable. Now you got 9 years olds asking what ****** means. (Yes that was a quote to watersong)

None of these things can be changed. It's far out of hand. And I'm afraid of what Pirates would bring. But to top things off, KI became a money hungry business like Apple. However, KI wasn't AS BAD, but is getting there with the packs.

While I still have my membership for about maybe 1-2 weeks, I will still answer messages posted until my membership ends.

Eric CrowSpear-80-Storm
Eric LifeGiver -80-Life
Eric FrostSpear-48-Ice
Eric FireFlame -27-Fire

Oh, i am sad to see you leave. Will you becoming back? I hope so!

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Even though I haven't officially talked to you, I will say I'll be sad to see you go because I love the sarcasm you use sometimes.

Scarlet Nightdreamer

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
aditha0 wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

Eric CrowSpear-80-Storm
Eric LifeGiver -80-Life
Eric FrostSpear-48-Ice
Eric FireFlame -27-Fire

How do you know him, lol? But will you be coming back?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I might return for a new world, but I will surely come back in Wizard City for the Halloween events.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:

Eric CrowSpear-80-Storm
Eric LifeGiver -80-Life
Eric FrostSpear-48-Ice
Eric FireFlame -27-Fire
I agree with you, mostly. I think the facts about the PvP, PvE,and the chatting,but I don't understand the part about KI becoming money hungry. I think that the card packs are well priced and that most items in the Crown Shop are fair prices. But,a few Crown prices are a bit too high and that Henchman for battles are too over priced! But aside from that, I'm going to miss your messages . Good luck outside the Spiral!

Hunter Dragonheart,
Level 78 Pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
i agree with pvp and pve but myth and avalon that doesnt make sense of course avalon is going to be the hardest of them all it is the last world, it is sad that you are leaving though. I hope you come back and maybe we will meet in the spiral.

Keelan SunVault lvl 77 sorcerer
Daniel Frost Forge lvl 31 thaumaturge

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Take it easy GtaFreak101, Was a pleasure having you here on the message boards. Although we may not have always agreed, such as you thinking Myth is worst school in the game, you usually show people that it's their strategy at fault and not so much as the game being unbalanced.

Your quick wit and sharp replies have made me laugh, you will be missed.

Hope to see you back!

DarthJT

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
I might return for a new world, but I will surely come back in Wizard City for the Halloween events.

So you made a dramatic "I'm quitting because of whatever" post, only to say you'll be back? LOL!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Not to be that guy but in the end it's just a game. XD Don't act all sad hope to see you in. Another game. :D

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving?
All I saw of your post was wah wah wah....
If you dont like something sure say something about it that's cool, but to do a big song and dance by announcing you are leaving is just all about drama.

ellie

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Cheryl09 wrote:
Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving?
All I saw of your post was wah wah wah....
If you dont like something sure say something about it that's cool, but to do a big song and dance by announcing you are leaving is just all about drama.

ellie

I felt the need to address the problems that KI hasn't even tried to fix, so instead they go and make another game. And if you don't like these messages, then get off the message boards and don't reply.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
gtafreak101 dispite our disagreements i'm sorry to see you go and good luck
i understand that pvp has gone down hill from the day it came out and it is sad that it is now forcing hardcore pvp fans to leave the game do to the fact that it never changes and advancments are never made i my self havent played the game in almost a month but i do still come on the forums to post my ideas and

Survivor
Nov 08, 2011
well it's all sad to see our ends. i remember when i got off wizard101 cause i was done i had all lvl 80 and finished. but now i got a lvl 47 death :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
To be honest, I don't mind the monsters being challenging. I find it fun. Also, I don't really agree with all the other reasons. I love the game, have since I started playing. But, it's your opinion. :D Sorry to see someone like you go though.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
kalobs wrote:
To be honest, I don't mind the monsters being challenging. I find it fun. Also, I don't really agree with all the other reasons. I love the game, have since I started playing. But, it's your opinion. :D Sorry to see someone like you go though.

Oh to be honest I love the challenge! But it's too far of a jump from ZF.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
aditha0 wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

Eric CrowSpear-80-Storm
Eric LifeGiver -80-Life
Eric FrostSpear-48-Ice
Eric FireFlame -27-Fire

yes he will be coming back, actually he already has! he answered my post a few days ago. oh yeah about the post thx for the idea! i never heard of wizard101 central!

level 37 magus theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
rustygooga wrote:
aditha0 wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

Eric CrowSpear-80-Storm
Eric LifeGiver -80-Life
Eric FrostSpear-48-Ice
Eric FireFlame -27-Fire

yes he will be coming back, actually he already has! he answered my post a few days ago. oh yeah about the post thx for the idea! i never heard of wizard101 central!

level 37 magus theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

No, as I said the in the message, I will continue to answer until my membership ends.

Defender
May 17, 2011
I hope that I will never see The Death of Wizard101. Too bad really because it's a really great game.