Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malstorm Snap Drqagons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I have a cople Malestorm Snap Dragon ( idk if that is correct how to spell) And the best thing i get is a cleanse ward of disarm. I havent got any Mega snack but what is the best plant to harvest Mega Snacks.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
sebio101 wrote:
I have a cople Malestorm Snap Dragon ( idk if that is correct how to spell) And the best thing i get is a cleanse ward of disarm. I havent got any Mega snack but what is the best plant to harvest Mega Snacks.

Evil Magma Peas for Megas but it is a crowns seed.
There are others that drop high level snacks. I think a rye bread fruit bush has a chance to drop one. Check Central I would say.
If you are high enough level, farm for EMPs, as they reseed and drop the highest ranked snacks in the game.
pods

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
sebio101 wrote:

After the recent update, the most cost-effective plant to harvest mega pet snacks with is the Couch Potato plant being dropped by Troubled Warriors, Splithoof Barbarians, Winterwing Wardens, etc. in Grizzleheim. Low life points, spawns quickly, comes in groups and accessibility to low level wizards makes them the easiest bunch to collect this Grade A free crown seed from.

additional info about CP
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Couch_Potatoes

Archmages
R. Lionhand
F. Stardust
J. Winterbane
Brahm