Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprite(looks like a dark sprite but different colo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
hey fellow wizards. i am having a problem with getting a sprite for a pet. i have a DARK SPRITE but i want a GOOD SPRITE the orange colored sprite. i have played against Alicane Swiftarrow many times now and i cant get it. please help me.

Thank you,

Seth Deathsinger

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
how many times did you fight him because it took me 11 times to get the pet from lordnight shade and it only took my friend 1 time to get he was lvl ten i think it depends on your your level

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
There is no way to help, other than taking friends to make the fights finish quicker and be more fun. The pet has a certain (very low) percent chance of being dropped each time the boss is defeated. Nothing you do changes the chance, so you just have to keep trying.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Glacius93 wrote:
hey fellow wizards. i am having a problem with getting a sprite for a pet. i have a DARK SPRITE but i want a GOOD SPRITE the orange colored sprite. i have played against Alicane Swiftarrow many times now and i cant get it. please help me.

Thank you,

Seth Deathsinger

8)

Keep at it is all I can advise; The Drop Rate for it is so low, I actually was able to start 6 Wizards and send the first 5 to Krok world and beyond before number 6 hit the jackpot with a "Light Sprite" of his own....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow)
(PS: All my others are between levels 19 and 34....)

8)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Glacius93 wrote:

Thank you,

Seth Deathsinger

I know how you feel. The only thing that I can suggest is that you keep on trying. I had to try a bunch of times to get my storm bat pet, and it was extra hard, since it came from a boss at the end of an instance. I had to try about 7 times to get it. The chance that a boss drops a pet is pretty rare, and the percentage is about 4-10% chance out of a 100. So, just keep on trying, and hopefully you'll get it. If you want me to help you, I'm a level 49 myth, and just tell me what day, the time, and where to meet. Even tell me your wizard name and stats. Btw, my wizard's name is Devin Nighthorn. :D

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Glacius93 wrote:

Thank you,

Seth Deathsinger
i got mine fighting alicane, trying to help a friend if you have a friend willing to help you fight alicane over and over letting your friend have the kill, thats how i got mine good luck

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
that's because it is rare young wizard in fact it is REALLY rare.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I somehow got it on my second battle with him. It's just luck I guess.