Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level right?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I am level 59. In Stormriven hall. Is this normal for me to almost be legendary? I'm still trying to beat Tempus Stormfist.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
wow! well who cares what level you are. pretend to be just doing it again for fun! pretend! :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I am level 59. In Stormriven hall. Is this normal for me to almost be legendary? I'm still trying to beat Tempus Stormfist.

Nothing wrong with that~ it all depends on how you pace yourself, if you play with friends, and whether or not you've taken side quests.

My Storm was level 55 in Stormriven Hall~ my Death wiz completed WT first and was level 63 by the time he beat Stormfist. So don't sweat it~ the 50-60 range is just an average, not written in stone.

Good luck!
-veebz

archmage sorceress, trans necromancer, legendary diviner.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
The Stormex on Sep 17, 2012 wrote:
It's totally normal. You may of done side worlds or side quests for the extra experience. I beat Tempus Stormfist at level 62. Thats because I did maybe about two worlds side quests and completed all side worlds. Currently I am level 63 at the Science Center

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
The Stormex on Sep 17, 2012 wrote:
well i'm only lvl 55( too lazy to do side quests ) but my friend did it at lvl 68. so your a little bit under lvled if you did do gh and some of wt but normal lvl for if you did none to a little bit of wt