Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new 101 game idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2012
okay my idea is a game called pet101 you chose one of your wizards to be the equivalent of ambrose and then create a new pet and the storyline is okay it is the wizard you pick sommons you and says your the only one who can save the spiral (KAAAAAA-BOOM!!!!! lighting hits and malistair appers) your wizard says malistair?! your your alive! malistair says goo-goo-gaa your wizard says huh? okay malistair (malistair fliters and disapper) your wizard says i've nerver seen that befour well anyway go to petcity) and then you defeat random people blah blah blah tell me if you like my idea and more ideas for pet101

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
a well put idea but its pronounced Malistaire by the way

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
cute cute...almost sounds like have to fight Reincarnated Malistaire or New Born Malistaire.

anyways cute....I wouldn't expect a new 101 game to take off considering P101 was a major flop. It ended very fast and didnt even have an end boss dungeon to fight for at least something that might be useful. Weapon levels didnt even matter...I felt sorry for players that spent say the Membership on it for a year and not NOTHING out of it.
and so many other things... If it might be say W201 XD maybe...aka a increase to the current understanding which I myself has worked on but it woulk only be a Super Major add to W101

If i were you put all the cards on the table to give a vision of what you see. From what you said I got Malistaire again and pets play a major role. Hate to say the word but it almost sounds like your looking at a 'FINALLY' MMO of Pokemon XD in the 3D universe.

I may consider checking back....But this really is no Idea just saying Malistaire is back and Pets mean more in game