Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

another island in the sky

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
help me get to floating island.

i was standing outside the sun pyramid facing the world gate. if that is my 12 o clock position. then the sphinx island is at 10 o clock. the secret shopper/secret trainer island is also at 12 o clock. it is behind the world gate island, i can see the two short pointy things and the teleporter glow, the tomb of storms island is at 2 o clock,

i can get to all these.

but there is one last island at 3 o clock, it has a building and two pointy things just like the secret shopper island. Is there a way there or is the island just decoration. Also i went to secret shopper island and saw it from there too.

travis (the guy who wonders about wierd stuff)

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Ok, first of all, that island is just for show, so stop trying.
Secend of all, you shoul focus on the main game, not some random thing you see, for all we know, it could just be anorther glitch.
(No offence, KI, but, some of your glitches are actually pretty cool.)

Anyways,
See you in the Spiral!

Cheyenne GriffinCaller Level 51, Myth

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
No,its not for decoration.I have been there a few times myself and gotten the badge to prove it. Every 50 minutes a portal opens(not saying where)and you can go there.They have a few nice things for sale,and a spell trainer,but nothing nice really.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
doofus61 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
No,its not for decoration.I have been there a few times myself and gotten the badge to prove it. Every 50 minutes a portal opens(not saying where)and you can go there.They have a few nice things for sale,and a spell trainer,but nothing nice really.
That is a different island that what the original poster is referring to. There is a fifth island in Krokotopia that is visible, but unaccessable.