Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
i wanted a power dragon and they didn't even have a gift card for wizard 101 at RiteAid and i don't think there is a 7eleven withen a hundred miles from me

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
anikan32 wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
:(
I tried to get some Cards today; but every 7-Eleven I tried said they not only did not have them, they also never had any of them in stock! And I have 3 here within easy bus ride of where I live.

What's going on??

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

i tried at RiteAid and they weren't there either they didn't even know what i was talking about when i looked for them they didn't have any

I did the same thing you did and had the same problems but a really nice guy told me there was a second gift card area and I found it there. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
Well the Rite Aid down the road finally got the cards in. Only thing is they only have the $10 and $20 pig cards. No pet dragon is to be found.

I have also hit up the local 7-11 store in a state I was currently visiting only to find out that none of the stores in that state are operated by the corporate division and will not carry the game cards.

Would it be too much trouble to have the cards at other retail outlets?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
anikan32 wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
I tried to get some Cards today; but every 7-Eleven I tried said they not only did not have them, they also never had any of them in stock! And I have 3 here within easy bus ride of where I live.

What's going on??

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

i tried at RiteAid and they weren't there either they didn't even know what i was talking about when i looked for them they didn't have any

One of the RiteAids in my area are stocking the $10 and $20 Cards that have Pigs on them, though not the $10 Dragon Card. The people said something about a Supplier problem, but wouldn't say much about it. They DID stay "Cash or Debt Card only", however; No getting these Cards without even a Visa...!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 41, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

BTW, due to bill problems, my Paid Subscription ends tomorrow; so this might be my last Post for some time....

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Kailen101 wrote:
Hi ,

I live in the Uk and our amily plays 101 but we do not have any of the stores stated to purchase these gift cards from. I am guessing there are many others too which are having this problem and my daughter really wants these pets. I think it is unfair if they are not available to buy for all gamers is there any chance you will be able to purchase these from you website ?

Hope to hear from you soon

Destiny

I would also like to know why they are available only in the USA? Personally I live in canada and can not get to the states to get one of these cards. I really would like to get my hands on the defender pig bad. So please KI, do something about this. Add the ability to buy the cards from your web site or something. Please!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
**Update**
Due to the delay in getting the Wizard101 cards out to Rite Aid,
we have extended the availability of the Protector Set pets until 30 June 2009!

Will it be possible to purchase the pets/or pets with same ability in the game since some of us don't have access to rite aid or a participating 7-11?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Many of us want these pets, but do not have access to those stores, we need a answer please.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Uneedahug wrote:
So unfair..We have no 7-Eleven stores where I live.

HA HA everyone has a seven eleven store by they're houses!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
hi, i really wanted to get the $20 defender pig gift card, but there are no rite aids by me, and i really want to get one before they end in a few days. could you please make it possible so we could buy it online from this website if we aren't able to go to a store? a lot of people are dealing with this too

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I wasted 20$ on a gift card trying to get Defend pig and all i got was a Battle Pig that useless. It only give you 50 life and Infection what a rip off.

IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD TRADE IT FOR DEFEND PIG? This pig is useless. I wasted 20$ on nothing. All i wanted was that defend pig. Man that last time am buying that card into they put the Defend pig back. My pig is useless.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Is there a way you could update the game so that Battle pig gives you 6% more attack rather then life. I think that would make more sense like it call battle pig. The Defender Pig give you 6% def then why can't the Battle pig give 6% more attack?

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
i bought a gift card from blockbuster also they are now being sold at wal-mart. :D to bad the defender pig is no longer available i really wanted one.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Will the August pets deadlines be extended? The Rite-Aid that sold those doesn't have the September pets yet. I think the Toys 'R Us might have the August cards, still as well.

Administrator
Let me explain.

The stats on the pet you receive change each month, depending on when you redeem the card on our website.

The physical appearance of the pet does not change, which is why you see the same looking pet on the gift cards.

daryan13 wrote:
Will the August pets deadlines be extended? The Rite-Aid that sold those doesn't have the September pets yet. I think the Toys 'R Us might have the August cards, still as well.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Hi i to live in the UK and i sooooo want to buy gift cards but of course we cant which is very annoying, i checked on ebay and they are like double the price. please can you tell us why gift cards cant be released in the UK? you dont have to do any language stuff cause english is american launguage.

Administrator
joshyyoshi wrote:
Hi i to live in the UK and i sooooo want to buy gift cards but of course we cant which is very annoying, i checked on ebay and they are like double the price. please can you tell us why gift cards cant be released in the UK? you dont have to do any language stuff cause english is american launguage.

We have already answered this question right on the Gift Cards page, young Wizard.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the USA. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards internationally, but offer our players the alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on our website. For more information on Gift Certificates, please visit https://www.wizard101.com/giftcertificate

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
after the pets update, will we still have the old pets on gift cards, or will there be something new added to gift cards in the future

This had me wondering, since gift card pets can be mixed in test.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
claret wrote:
after the pets update, will we still have the old pets on gift cards, or will there be something new added to gift cards in the future

This had me wondering, since gift card pets can be mixed in test.

The list given in another message from Prof Greyrose listed all of the ages the pets would start at. I know I saw several 'card' pets on there, and when I was playing around on the test realm I use my defender pig.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009

8)
Have you guys looked at Gamestop? Gamestop is where I bought my last card. I do not know if you guys have gamestops anywhere else, mabye, but i live in Colorado and we have four in the city I live in.

-Dylan Blueblood, Level 37 Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Firefly555 wrote:
There are no stores like that anywhere in our state. Can we buy them on line?
yes