Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Artisan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I am a lvl 80 balance wizard, i am currently doing the quest crafting quest in Zafaria, the one where you have to craft 2 drums (housing items). I have spent over 30,000 gold on reagents on this quest and i havent got any luck. Can anyone please help me on tips and ways i can finish this faster? My membership ends the Saturday coming. And how can i get reagents faster and cheaper?

I went to bazaar to buy fossils, i need 64 of them, bazaar didnt have any, so i bought the transmute for it, and i need lots of stone block, but the bazaar barley has any, so how am i suppose to get fossils to comeplete this quest in time? I just dont get it how we are suppose to do this quest, its really difficult and my gold is running out. Someone please help me.

Is it cheaper if i buy reagents from bazaar or i use transmute?

Thanks and please help me! - Hunter AshFlame

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Marsin123 wrote:
I am a lvl 80 balance wizard, i am currently doing the quest crafting quest in Zafaria, the one where you have to craft 2 drums (housing items). I have spent over 30,000 gold on reagents on this quest and i havent got any luck. Can anyone please help me on tips and ways i can finish this faster? My membership ends the Saturday coming. And how can i get reagents faster and cheaper?

I went to bazaar to buy fossils, i need 64 of them, bazaar didnt have any, so i bought the transmute for it, and i need lots of stone block, but the bazaar barley has any, so how am i suppose to get fossils to comeplete this quest in time? I just dont get it how we are suppose to do this quest, its really difficult and my gold is running out. Someone please help me.

Is it cheaper if i buy reagents from bazaar or i use transmute?

Thanks and please help me! - Hunter AshFlame

Go to Dragonspyre in the Athenium, near where the Stone Rose is. Just switch relams if there isn't a Stone block. This is where I get most of my Stone blocks.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I think the legendary artisan quest is pretty easy for me, because i finished in 2 days. I did use lots of transmute, especially for fossil. This is a trick i learned. Go to the atheneum in ds and go past the library. Next to the game sigils there will probably be ore. Collect those and go exactly back wards where you find a small space where there is two stone block. keep switching reals and transmuting. Hope this helped

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Try farming stone town for stone blocks (You can transmute to fossils after) It also gets the sandstone and sunstone! As for aether, i farm the bazaar.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Thanks for the help guys, but wont it take soo long just to get the reagents? i don't have time for collecting reagents.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Just farm whenever you are doing nothing but talking to friends; I do it all the time. Just my 2¢. Hope I could help anyways (Or farm halfang then camp at the bazaar. lol)

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Unless you have about 200,000 more gold, don't bother crafting. In all actuality, it isn't worth it. I still use WW gear and threw away my legendary artisan gear.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Stay at the bazaar and keep refreshing the buy page, click on number in stock. Continue this cycle until you get what you need.