Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar Green Teleport Stone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I have exited my game and came back many times, but the green teleport stone in Ravenscar has never worked. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
This began to happen to me a couple of days ago when I first activated the green teleport stone. I can't use it at either location, the Ravenscar entrance area and the Glacial Fields. I have also quit, exited, and reentered the game numerous times.

I will report this at the bugs message board.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I have the identical problem. Since these posts are moderated, one would assume a Kings Isle rep would comment on such an obvious bug.
:?

Administrator
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/54323.ftl

With the next update to the Test Realm (and subsequently the Live Game), the Green Teleport Stone in Ravenscar will once again recognize your presence and allow you to teleport using the stone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 27, 2012
Administrator - The game update was done two days ago, and the Green Teleport stone still will not work in Ravenscar.. Please help and fix this soon KI :)

Administrator
The update was only made to the Test Realm. You will have to wait until this change goes to the Live Game, as stated above.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The update was only made to the Test Realm. You will have to wait until this change goes to the Live Game, as stated above.

It is now 9/2012, any progress yet?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Oops, nevermind, I saw the joined date, confused it with the message date. I thought this first came up in 2009! Sorry! :)