Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur card not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I'm lvl 56 and I used my training point for the Centaur card and it won't work in my deck am I doing something wrong? Yes I have more then 6 pips.
The card is there in the deck but won't highlight.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
sandyincove wrote:
I'm lvl 56 and I used my training point for the Centaur card and it won't work in my deck am I doing something wrong? Yes I have more then 6 pips.
The card is there in the deck but won't highlight.

Hey there, Sandy! If you trained Centaur, but are NOT a Life wizard, you cannot use power pips (the yellow ones) to cast it.

Power pips count double for your school of focus only~ this means that, if you have 3 yellow pips, you can:

1) Cast a rank 6 spell from YOUR school of focus, or
2) cast a rank 3 spell from any other school.

The only way to use power pips for another school's spells is to buy a mastery amulet from the Crowns shop~ PvE players generally don't need them, though they are useful if you plan to do PvP in the Arena. That said, they run about $20 apiece, so choose wisely.

As for your training points, I don't know why you're wasting them (as well as pips and time) on other schools' spells at level 56. Buy your points back /now/ and save them for the Celestial spells. You and your wallet will thank me later.

Good luck!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness