Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Is level 50 the max level you can get?
My wife an I are both at level 50 and we don't get any more exp for the side quests.
And we could use some help in finishing the game need to more ppl to help.

thanks

michael redblood

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Zzatdragon wrote:
My wife an I are both at level 50 and we don't get any more exp for the side quests.

thanks

michael redblood

Ok you can create a new character and play on that but you could still do quests but not gain any experince

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Zzatdragon wrote:

thanks

michael redblood

Yup. Level 50 is the max level (so far). I was kinda hoping we could at least fill up the experience bar so that if the developers decide to increase the level cap we could easily go to level 51 quickly.

I can symphatize with you both in finding it hard to finish the game. I've been a level 50 ice wizard since february and because of the time difference between the US and my country, there is almost no one around when I log in to play. So when I do go to check the instance entrance no one is there looking for a party.

I made a necromancer to pass up the time. He's already level 42 and halfway through mooshu and I'm hoping that by the time he gets to dragonspyre, there will be enough high level players with the malistaire quest so that I'll get my chance to finish the game.