Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea (Storyline)

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
A world in the sky with big bird like enemies wearing armor.

Story:

The spider queen want to freeze the worlds of the spiral by going to [world name] and steal the [artifact name] of Clouds to control clouds to make giant blizzards and spirited(alive) Ice monster to stop resisting forces (wizards).

And she sealed away the Ice giants to achieve her goal.

Why ice giants? Because Celestia is about Storm and it's history so it's appropriate to make one for Ice and Fire as well since that also explains more about the Spiral's history (just as the history of the headmaster in Avalon)

Is this idea good?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Unless this is a side qorld I don't think it should be added yet. Why? Because we haven't finished the Morganthe story ark. Sorry. :/

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
yes it is a very good idea javascript:emoticon(':-)');though i think they have already done ice fire and storm in krokotopia but i guess that would be balance anyways i think they need to focus on life death and myth because they haven't done any of those yet

Historian
May 28, 2009
ionya wrote:
Because we haven't finished the Morganthe story ark. Sorry. :/

It IS still about her. This time trying to freeze the world......

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Story:

The spider queen want to freeze the worlds of the spiral by going to [world name] and steal the [artifact name] of Clouds to control clouds to make giant blizzards and spirited(alive) Ice monster to stop resisting forces (wizards).

Why ice giants? Because Celestia is about Storm and it's history so it's appropriate to make one for Ice and Fire as well since that also explains more about the Spiral's history (just as the history of the headmaster in Avalon)

Is this idea good?

Ice is grizzleheim, because of the ICE giants and Fire is dragonspyre and storm is celestia a i guess so there already are worlds for that, yet there is not a death world or a myth world really.
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Historian
May 28, 2009
Grim2626 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Story:

Is this idea good?

Ice is grizzleheim, because of the ICE giants and Fire is dragonspyre and storm is celestia a i guess so there already are worlds for that, yet there is not a death world or a myth world really.

Well, we see tritons in Celestia but we don't see any ice giants in GH. I think this works with the new world theory that people are making about that polar world.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Grim2626 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Story:

Is this idea good?

Well, we see tritons in Celestia but we don't see any ice giants in GH. I think this works with the new world theory that people are making about that polar world.

No ice giants? really? at the end of Winter tusk when fighting the four big bosses there dad(A ICE GIANT) is standing in the background so your wrong there are ice giants

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
very good :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

but if there's gonna be a new world,there's gotta be new spells!

here's a new ice spell :D

name:frost ghost knight
type:ice
accuray:65%
spell:attack
descrption:950-1250 ice damage and stun for 10 rounds.
hope you like it :D :D :D

TITANSTONE,

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Me personally, i would like to see wysteria expanded, to include spell variations in schools there and more storylines for all levels. It would be cool to visit some of the stutends homeworlds too. To complete quest to get variant spells would be awesome or craft, not with amber tho . i have vines, braided vines, and vendor trash and would like to use them lol. Please KI be quick, pvp is wearing on my nerves, planting is rewarding proffessor , ty and viva la wizard101

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
hi my name is oran and i thought of a death world called dark light krypt the story is about a evil king that wants to summon a undead army to destroy the spiral so you start out at the spiral door and met up with a skeleton man named rattle he helps you go through the bone chilling world to defeat the evil undead king tell me what do you think