Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hoarder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
The Hourder is WAY EASY compared to earlier spell qest. EX: Life 58 spell quest Defeat a life person with thirdteen thousand health and cheats. The Hoarder is very easy he has eight thousand health i think. He doesnt cheat and his minon doesnt do anything. I killed the Hoarder on my first try. Where as on the 58 spell quest boss I had to try two times. And the first time he had under three hundred health but he killed me. I belive that the Hoarder should get more health and The 58 quest bosses health should be reduced.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
sebio101 wrote:
The Hourder is WAY EASY compared to earlier spell qest. EX: Life 58 spell quest Defeat a life person with thirdteen thousand health and cheats. The Hoarder is very easy he has eight thousand health i think. He doesnt cheat and his minon doesnt do anything. I killed the Hoarder on my first try. Where as on the 58 spell quest boss I had to try two times. And the first time he had under three hundred health but he killed me. I belive that the Hoarder should get more health and The 58 quest bosses health should be reduced.
The hoarder doesn't have a minion. Plus this would be more insane if his health rose.