Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Terrible Treasure Card Bug

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Its been BUGging me! (Get the pun? LOL)

If your backpack is full, and you go to buy treasure cards, it will not allow you and say "Backpack full" Any way this may be fixed anytime soon professors? D:

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
It may be a problem with your Treasure Card inventory- you're allowed a maximum of 500 Treasure Cards total (as opposed to Reagents, where each has its own maximum).

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
is your sideboard full if so, you may not buy any treasure cards (i think) untill you get a BIGGER sideboard Ryan RedFlame,adept,soon to be magus,pyromancer.MooShu,Wysteria,Grizzlehiem. happy questing!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
Its been BUGging me! (Get the pun? LOL)

If your backpack is full, and you go to buy treasure cards, it will not allow you and say "Backpack full" Any way this may be fixed anytime soon professors? D:

IKR? this bug drives me crazy. and yes - to clarify for others, you have plenty of room for treasure cards (under the 500 limit) but when your backpack is full, you can't buy TCs - it says you don't have room. Sell one item from your backpack and you can then buy TCs.