Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Zafaria please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hello!
I'm stuck in Zafaria, can't find any quests to continue on my journey. I so far have only been able to enter into certain towns and i have still three students to rescue according to my last quest. Can you help me please? Is is possible to reset the game? I did Neaman rock and rescued the student then after that i don't have any other quest.

Thank you,
Terri Firestaff

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
maricoll wrote:
Hello!
I'm stuck in Zafaria, can't find any quests to continue on my journey. I so far have only been able to enter into certain towns and i have still three students to rescue according to my last quest. Can you help me please? Is is possible to reset the game? I did Neaman rock and rescued the student then after that i don't have any other quest.

Thank you,
Terri Firestaff

This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests in Zafaria:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236048

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Honeybee313 wrote:
maricoll wrote:
Hello!

Thank you,
Terri Firestaff

This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests in Zafaria:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236048

Hope this helps.

Thanks I'll look into it although I think my problem is the game its been acting up lately arrow gets stuck as well.
Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hello!

No that is not going to help me at all. Still stuck! Help!!!
I've tried everything so far that i could. Can't find any quests.
My last boss after I fought him and finished the quest when i looked into the map he is still there. He keeps on flashing on the map.

The librarian also flashes although i finished my quest with him. Except for the side quest he gives. There has to be a problem. :?
I really need assistance with this.

Thank you,

Wizard Terri Firestaff level 72

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
maricoll wrote:
Hello!

My last boss after I fought him and finished the quest when i looked into the map he is still there. He keeps on flashing on the map.

The librarian also flashes although i finished my quest with him. Except for the side quest he gives. There has to be a problem. :?

Thank you,

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them for help. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and your Character's Name. It would probably help them if you could give the names of the quests that you are talking about.

If it is some kind of bug/problem, maybe they can get you moving along in the game.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
maricoll wrote:
Hello!

Thank you,

Seems there may be a known problem with this quest- I think you should take the suggestion to contact KI directly.
see here:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43335.ftl