Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starting mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I'm about to start mooshu and was wondering if anyone needed help if they just started mooshu too :) . So i made this topic hoping if anybody can help me through mooshu :D . Also is moshu hard,easy,or between

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
asdh1 wrote:
I'm about to start mooshu and was wondering if anyone needed help if they just started mooshu too :) . So i made this topic hoping if anybody can help me through mooshu :D . Also is moshu hard,easy,or between

I found it ok to solo most of it, the Oni fights can be stressful to solo but not impossible with some planning and if you enter at a decent level, they go faster if you can have the help of at least one other. Help does seem to thin out here so it can be difficult if you don't have friends.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I just started Mooshu last week, and I really enjoy it. Very nice change of pace from Marleybone.

A huge difference I have found is how quiet it is from all the previous worlds I have been in. I travel around and bump into very few other wizards, unlike Kroktopia or Morleybone where you are constantly surrounded by others. This is good and bad. Good because of the serenity, which matches the environment nicely. Bad because its harder to find good like-minded wizards to team up with.

Now that i am becoming a higher level I appreciate good team mates. A crumby team mate is much worse than none at all. Wizards that havn't learned to play well start to stand out here. I have had to delete most of my low level wizard "friends" to keep them from porting to me. I also finally turned off the accept friends option for when I'm in Wizard City.

Interesting to note that I have also bumped into a couple higher level wizards that are terrible players. High level doesn't necessarily mean good player, just lots of time, perseverance, and crowns to buy stuff. Last night i deleted a wizard "friend" who was 10 levels above me. He was focused way too much on trying to use high powered flashy spells that he couldn't get enough pips for, so he would sit there in the battle circle totally useless taking no hits while I had to carry the battle. grrr. I admit I'm not very patient, but after a couple hours of this I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm done rambling. Just wanted to express my first thoughts of Mooshu, which I like very much. Great job to whoever designed this level!