Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Does any of you have a favorite dungeon?
One that you just love to re-do no matter how many times?

Whether it's by the dungeon's music, monsters or puzzles, you can tell your favorite dungeon here and say why it's good for you.

My favorite is Temple Of Storms since I love the puzzles and the monsters were fun too. It's very unique and I love it. :D

Tell me yours

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Tree of Life has always been my favorite dungeon.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
I really like Frostholm. The story is fun, and it's not endless like some dungeons can be.
I also like . . . Vault of Ice, Shirataki Temple, Ironworks, and Grand Chasm Past was interesting.

Historian
May 28, 2009
I also like to go to the tree of life to keep farming Youkai for Minotaur pet.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Big Ben remains my favorite. I love the old England flavor of MB but beyond that it's also a hoot. I just love spilling the milk and getting that big old cat to cry over it.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Malistaire, of course. You can't beat the story leading up to the final battle with him. The cut scenes are my favorite. Another wizard and I visit his lair as often as possible. We might be Archmages, but we still enjoy fighting EVERYTHING in the dungeon until we face Malistaire.

We taunt, torment, and grovel, then we bring cookies, cakes and pies to bribe Malistaire with. We make the dungeon more challenging by stripping down to noob gear (no wands, no amulets, no athames, no clothing boosts, no rings). The only thing you could keep is your pet. That sure makes it more challenging!

MALISTAIRE Forever!

:)

Brynn IceBlade
Archmage Ice of Coolness

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Yep, Malistaire's lair is my favourite, too. I like dark stuff, am evil, and quite enjoy wreaking havoc up there in my noob gear. ;)

QueQueg and I have led quite a few noob fights, during which we and our friends make our way through the entire dungeon without any gear on. We grovel, we taunt, and probably offend everything within 5 miles of us. :D

BTW, that cut-scene is totally ruined~ I'll never think of it the same way again! :P

Long live the Archmage Noobs!

El Veeb
Archmage of Awesomeness (& Your Face)