Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for Message Board

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I know there is a link where I can get a list of threads that have been created or added to since my last visit ("Read new messages since my last visit").

How about some way of jumping to the first post in the thread created or added since my last visit? It would be much easier than trying to remember what the last post was that I read (especially in multi-page threads).

Of course, if this feature already exists, how do I access it?

TIA,
Hunter Darkstalker

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There is something almost like this already. If you go to the 'since last visited' and on the resulting messages click on the icon on the right of the message list, it will take you to the last message. I do this and just scroll up to the top 'posted on' with today's date.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
If you go to the 'since last visited' and on the resulting messages click on the icon on the right of the message list, it will take you to the last message.
I am aware of this, but it's not quite what I would like. It works as you describe, but if you're away from the boards over the weekend, say, it's hard top remember where you left off and there may be a couple pages of posts added.