Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

legendary Crafter quest help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
ok im kinda lost i have read over and over about trying to be a legendary Crafter but when i do everyone says that the quest to get it is the spirit caller drums ( or something like that) well i have crafted that and completed that quest but when i did i got nothing and i still cant craft the cards i want to craft because i have to be legendary can someone help me Please :[ i am so lost

i have all the way up to only
Grandmaster Artisan Badge

and when i go back to Koyate Ghostmane there is no other quest for me to get that legendary Artisan Badge...

Did i miss a quest?
Did i some how fine a glitch?
to where it let me skip one crafting quest or something i just dont know :(

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
May 04, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
Do you have the items you crafted in your backpack?

No I don't :[ when i finished crafting the last drum i turned in it i didn't get the badge but i got the gold and xp for it :/

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
HeatherB19 wrote:
ok im kinda lost i have read over and over about trying to be a legendary Crafter but when i do everyone says that the quest to get it is the spirit caller drums ( or something like that) well i have crafted that and completed that quest but when i did i got nothing and i still cant craft the cards i want to craft because i have to be legendary can someone help me Please :[ i am so lost

i have all the way up to only
Grandmaster Artisan Badge

and when i go back to Koyate Ghostmane there is no other quest for me to get that legendary Artisan Badge...

Did i miss a quest?
Did i some how fine a glitch?
to where it let me skip one crafting quest or something i just dont know :(

yes you miss one or more check crafting again see what you miss.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
HeatherB19 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
Do you have the items you crafted in your backpack?

No I don't :[ when i finished crafting the last drum i turned in it i didn't get the badge but i got the gold and xp for it :/

Look through your badges? Maybe a display error.