Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 14 Sep 2012

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello young Wizards.

Professor Greyrose here, I'm your substitute teacher for this week's Feedback Friday.

Today, let's chat about makeovers. Now we're not talking about the ability to change the appearance of your Wizard, that's for another day, and posts about that topic will not be approved for posting.

Bastilla Gravewind recently had a makeover that improved her appearance and made her much more interesting to look at.

Which non-player character in Wizard City would you choose for the next graphical makeover?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
May I be so bold to suggest yourself? Darker blue, more modern clothing, maybe a face lift. Contacts, too, much better than the granny glasses.

(me braces for the lecture of a lifetime)

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
This one's easy - Lord Nightshade.

As a world boss and the father of all Wraiths, he deserves his own unique look to separate him from the crowd.

-Sierra Starsong, Ice Archmage

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Community Leader
What about the shopkeepers? We have had to see them often. So they all should have a facelift. Except for Zeke ;) But maybe Zeke just needs a bit polishing up.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Penny dreadful comes from marleybone doesn't she? Why then is she not a dog? You could fix that.

You could also make the fairy queen (that secret boos roaming unicorn way) look diferent from the dark faries. I'm thinking something similar to Beatrice Wildwind, that fairy in Wysteria who's competing in the spiral cup.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
id have to say The Headmaster but i dont think that will happen beacuse hes a major person i guess it has to be a minor charecter like grub or maybe even sahomer sunblade

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Community Leader
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
How about we can see Penny Dreadful again, but more powerful than she was when you start the game? I've been wondering what she's been up to these days. :3 We could use that gate at the end of haunted cave, turn it into a new dungeon (level 80+) and have dear Penny help us in it just like Marla Stinger in Suken City. Just giving another one of my brilliant ideas. :D
See you and my friends in the spiral.

"Great power is not learned, it is earned"

Tristan DarkBlade Archmage Ice

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
How about that hasty Regina Flamington? UGH! Can't stand her! Just look at the boots... NO. JUST NO. in other words, my vote is for Regina to get a Model Makeover for the red carpet! :3

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh gee what NPCs come to mind to make easier on the eyes?

Gobblers.......... all of them...........
they are so non descript.

and magma men need more distinction then a muddy snowman.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Hmm, if I had to choose one person, then it'd probably have to be Grubb because he looks pretty ugly for a ghoul (I know he's supposed to be the ruler of the wc undead but still).

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
I would love to see Diego in a totally new outfit! Maybe he can even get a bow to hold. I also agree with everyone on Lord Nghtshade.

~Anthony Nightbreeze

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi Professor Greyrose!
Prospector Zeke's informational parchment could use an update, if your asking... his tiny picture during interactions with him, while in Wizard City, and then further on in wizardly development could do with a "friendly" new picture/portrait... :/...
Other wise, I don't think any updates are needed to your characters, peoples, teachers, images, 'cept for that, if you are asking...
Considering you are asking... the perspective is "off" for his face, in the portrait presented for his face.
It doesn't present a good, kindly picture of him....in my opinion.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Tamato5 wrote:
How about we can see Penny Dreadful again, but more powerful than she was when you start the game? I've been wondering what she's been up to these days. :3 We could use that gate at the end of haunted cave, turn it into a new dungeon (level 80+) and have dear Penny help us in it just like Marla Stinger in Suken City. Just giving another one of my brilliant ideas. :D
See you and my friends in the spiral.

"Great power is not learned, it is earned"

Tristan DarkBlade Archmage Ice

That is a good idea :)

Jasmine FireBlade, Jessica SparkleGem.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
As going through Wizard City again for a Let's Play I'm doing, I keep noticing one key thing: The guards look all the same! The only difference is their coloring between ranks. I think it would be nice if the only physical defense line of Wizard City would get a face lift

Or maybe the Professors? Their graphical ages 'are' starting to show

Now I wait to be scolded by Cyrus about being 'Old', gah...

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Lord Nightshade would be great!
I think Zeke looks good as he is, but yes, the town guards and shopkeepers should look a bit different.