Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
My friends Haley ThunderFlower and Wolf DragonWeaver came up with a cool new mount idea.

They decided there should be a two person mount available for gold. A car mount that two people can ride in. It can be dyed any color.

It is for 100,000 gold in the crown shop or 7,000 crowns.

Since this is a great cheap mount I was thinking there should be a minimum level, perhaps level 30. So the car could not be bought or equipped until level 30.

Thanks to Wolf DragonWeaver and Haley ThunderFlower for helping with the idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
natureluvr7 wrote:
My friends Haley ThunderFlower and Wolf DragonWeaver came up with a cool new mount idea.

They decided there should be a two person mount available for gold. A car mount that two people can ride in. It can be dyed any color.

Since this is a great cheap mount I was thinking there should be a minimum level, perhaps level 30. So the car could not be bought or equipped until level 30.

This has been posted before... more than several times.
It is pretty much against the entire theme of Wizard101.
I do not like the idea. Nor do I like the idea or more multi-person mounts.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
natureluvr7 wrote:

It's wizard101. A fantasy game. It would be cool, (and would probably be a four person mount) but really. It'd be too weird for Wizard101. Wizard101 has wizards, and fantasy, and castles, there shouldn't be cars.