Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expanded Decorating Elixir

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Is your Balance House barren? Is your Life House in need of more life? Do you have wonderful items taking up space in your attic because you've run out of places to put things? Well do we have a surprise for you!

Now you can purchase an elixir that will increase the number of items you can place in one area of your house!

The "Bric-a-Brac Elixir" lets you add space for 50 more decorating items in either the interior or exterior of your house. You can use the elixir as many times as you like, up to a total of 300 decorating spaces per zone.

You have to use the elixir in the area that you want to increase. If you want to increase the number of decorating spaces on the interior of your house, you must be in the interior of your house when you buy the elixir, and you will need to purchase a separate elixir for the exterior of your house.

pssst...yes this works in your Dorm too!

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Yay! I was worried about people making others lag - So thank god for 300 limit.
Hopefully this can't be bought OUTSIDE of the house. That would be a bug. (I will check in a minute, when I am online.)

And in the dorm also? LET THE DORM GLITCH STACKING BEGIN!

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Sounds good to me! I've always wanted to put even more stuff in my house!!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Its kinda bad because we are paying for more space for are home. i mean 2500 crowns? But its still a good elixir for like low level castles. Can you please raise the elixir 50 to 100 more housing space in crowns only house? Its not fair since we can only buy one and its max

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I like it! Works great for items and plants. Now we need one like that for pets.

Thanks!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
nNeo wrote:
I like it! Works great for items and plants. Now we need one like that for pets.

Thanks!
I agree for the pet idea!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Finally can get bigger plants garden and larger builds in the houses

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Is your Balance House barren? Is your Life House in need of more life? Do you have wonderful items taking up space in your attic because you've run out of places to put things? Well do we have a surprise for you!

Now you can purchase an elixir that will increase the number of items you can place in one area of your house!

The "Bric-a-Brac Elixir" lets you add space for 50 more decorating items in either the interior or exterior of your house. You can use the elixir as many times as you like, up to a total of 300 decorating spaces per zone.

You have to use the elixir in the area that you want to increase. If you want to increase the number of decorating spaces on the interior of your house, you must be in the interior of your house when you buy the elixir, and you will need to purchase a separate elixir for the exterior of your house.

pssst...yes this works in your Dorm too!

This is great upgrade - much appreciated.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Does this increase the max amount of pets you can put in your house too??

Just asking to be sure before I buy it :-o

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
kwikkar wrote:
Does this increase the max amount of pets you can put in your house too??

Just asking to be sure before I buy it :-o

No. I bought before reading Greyrose's post under that assumption. Silly me.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Will this potion increase the number of pets you can display in a house? Currently you can only place 50 pets inside and another 50 pets outside.
Thanks
tatiana winterheart

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Thanks for this KingsIsle! I was running out of space in my house..

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
The elixir is helpful for me as well. Was definitely in need of more allowance for housing items. Didn't know about the pets, though - good to know.