Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quests are not beeing saved and minion fights don'

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Had to fight 4 of 4 Ice Spiders and and when I had already fought 6 of them it still said 3 of 4. That gets frustrating. Also I had to do the same quest over again today, that I did yesterday. That seams to happen every now and then. Can someone fix that please? What was funny I leveled up during that time and that was the same and also the gates in the arena where open but I had to start form where I started yesterday.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
The counter is probably counting items collected, not foes defeated. A lot of quests have the form "fight this kind of foe until you collect this number of items." Each foe of that type has only a percent chance of giving you the item. If you have to collect 4 spider eyes, and each spider has only a 75% chance of giving you an eye, you will have to fight 5 or 6 spiders on average to get all the eyes. One player may get them from 4 spiders; another may have to fight 8.

As to getting the same quest, several places in the story line ask you to fight the same kind of foe multiple times. Sometimes the number of foes or the number of items to collect is the same, so it feels like the same quest all over again. If you are seeing the same quest name in your quest log, that is a bug. If it's just the goal that is the same, it's monotonous design and not a computer error.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
My wife and I have had similar problems. We have completed a quest.FOR SURE COMPLETED IT. Then done other quests only to see that the quest that we FOR SURE COMPLETED....show on our logs as undone.it's frustrating ...a bug.....and needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
hi
this is robert thuderhammer my question is. Why do we gain no xp once you reach level 50. Second question is. How could you'll make it so the minions be able to gain higher ranking then just being only one rank? Suggestion is that after you get your minion. Minion gain xp for each time he's used in a fight or just like how we get training points. exmaple( level 20 player minion of rank 1. Shoukd become a rank 2 at the player reaches level 25. For each five levels reach minions should go up a rank. Is this possible? thanks,
grandmaster robert thuderhammer

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
swampfight1 wrote:
hi
this is robert thuderhammer my question is. Why do we gain no xp once you reach level 50. Second question is. How could you'll make it so the minions be able to gain higher ranking then just being only one rank? Suggestion is that after you get your minion. Minion gain xp for each time he's used in a fight or just like how we get training points. exmaple( level 20 player minion of rank 1. Shoukd become a rank 2 at the player reaches level 25. For each five levels reach minions should go up a rank. Is this possible? thanks,
grandmaster robert thuderhammer

At level 50 you gain no experience because that is the highest level you can go to.

As for your other question, I cannot say really. It is just that way.