Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet idea to save players sanity

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
After many many many frustrating hours training up pets, I have come up with a solution. I think wizard city should have a pet "psychic". If KI still wants to make money, have it be a crown charge. If a player takes their pet to the pet psychic, they will be given a peek at the talents that the pet will develop as it levels up. That way, players won't spend months leveling a pet to mega only to discover it has not developed any useful talents. There could be a different charge for "seeing" each tier that could be various prices. Just a suggestion, and would save a lot of frustration.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RavenEilan wrote:
After many many many frustrating hours training up pets, I have come up with a solution. I think wizard city should have a pet "psychic". If KI still wants to make money, have it be a crown charge. If a player takes their pet to the pet psychic, they will be given a peek at the talents that the pet will develop as it levels up. That way, players won't spend months leveling a pet to mega only to discover it has not developed any useful talents. There could be a different charge for "seeing" each tier that could be various prices. Just a suggestion, and would save a lot of frustration.

Dude, I liketh~ I have horrible luck with pet talents, so it would be nice to know whether or not my pet stands a chance at something useful.

...and I don't care if it costs Crowns. As much as I hate spending them, it would save me tons of time and heartache.

-veebz

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I would love to have this in the game. So far, my adult Ice Colossus dosen't have very useful talents and I want to see what he'll learn at ancient.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sadly, this will never get implemented. :/ Why? Because unless you charged 5k+ crowns, KI makes more money off just people wasting money on mega snack packs and elixirs on pets destined to fail.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Awesome idea. Although I know of another way to find out what a pet's future talents will be....

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
this would be amazing and help many players so much. please add this KI!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
yup, that would be great! I have a Helephant that I've been hoping to get the Fireblade spell. It gave me pip-o-plenty, and some other useful things, but the blade was what i wanted big time. Im at level 4 now, and dont know if im gonna train it to 5. if I knew what abilities Id be getting, I might not have trained it this far.

Of course, the alternative would be to let us train it ALL the way and get ALL the abilities.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
Sadly, this will never get implemented. :/ Why? Because unless you charged 5k+ crowns, KI makes more money off just people wasting money on mega snack packs and elixirs on pets destined to fail.

So true, I think they make much more than 5k crowns with the new mega pets.