Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Ideas for 2012

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Hey guys these are some spell ideas i have for the game. This is simply a brainstorm and this is what i have so far for one utility spell and one attack spell. I didnt go into the effort to put pip cost since their is a good chance the spells will cost maybe 8-10 pips depending on K.I. approach to the game. I had everything in a chart but i couldn't figure out how to post it sry for the inconvenience. Let me know what you guys think:

School/Spell name/ Accuracy/Pip Cost/Type/Effect/

Utility spells

Balance- (Order) 100% 4 pips Manipulation Convert all negative wards and charms to their opposites.

Fire- (Focus) 100% 1 pip Charm Extends the next D.O.T by one round. (self only)

Storm- (Trigger) 100% 3 pips Ward Cast 3 storm wards around the user, when the user is attacked, the attacker takes 200,500, or 1000 points of storm damage.(cast on self only)

Ice- (Absolute Guard) 100% 6pips Ward Immune to the next 2 attack spells.

Death- (Doom) 100% 3 pips Charm Converts the next healing spell to Death damage.(on enemy)

Myth- (Doppelganger) 100% 8 pips Minion Summon a Minion of self.

Life (Blessed Wind) -100% 8 pips healing 400 health to all friends plus 600 over three rounds. And removes all D.O.T. spells.

Attack spells

School Spell Name Accuracy Damage Follow up Effect

Balance (Pharaohs Wrath) 85% Balance damage 500+440 to all enemies for 3 rounds. Black Mantle to all enemies.

Fire (Inferno) 75% 900+300 over 3 rounds to one enemy.Triggers fuel.

Storm (Divine Smite) 70% 2000 storm damage to one enemy. Stun for one round. Remove one positive.

Ice (Shiva) 80% Steals all wards and inflict 800 points of damage to all enemies. None

Death (Lich) 85% 250+750 over 3 rounds to all enemies. Converts damage per enemy to heal over time.

Myth (Cronus ) 80% 600 myth damage to all enemies. Removes all positive charms and wards.

Life (Apollo) 90% 690-720 to all enemies pierces 20%.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Those are pretty good ideas you have.Well done :) !!
I would also like to post my spell ideas for 2012-2013.I was thinkning that if a new world arrives we should get rank 10 spells at level 78.Here are my ideas:
Fire
Heaphestus:Deals 990 damage
Animation:A flame warrior appears with flaming helmet sword and shield.He slashes the target with his sword.

Ice
Snow Queen:Deals 950-10050 damage and stuns target for 2 rounds.
Animation:A woman made of ice armed with a staff appears.She creates stalagmites of ice which she rases in the air and throws on target.Then she points the staff on the target.The target is surrounded by a blue light and is stunned for 2 rounds.

Storm
Vortex:Deals 980 damage,removes all positive charms and stuns all enemies.
Animation:The field is filled with water.The water is gathered into a vortex.The vortex is then charged with electricity and a current of lightning
hits each enemy.All positive charms are removed from all enemies and all enemies are stunned for 1 round.

Myth
Atlas:Deals 100 and 900 damage on target.
Animation:A stone statue of a giant carrying a globe appears.He stands up straight placing the globe in his hand.He spins the globe which glows with energy.A flow of energy hits the target dealing 100 damage.Then he throws the globe at the target dealing 900 damage.

Life
Elven Princess:Deals 750 damage to target and adds 40% damage to next life damage spell.
Animation:An elven princess appears in a rose garden.She picks up one of the roses and points it towars the target.The rose blooms and shoots red energy at the target dealing 750 damage and a +40% life trap surrounds the target.

Death
Headless Horseman:Deals 800 damage to all enemies and returns half to caster.
Animation:The headless horseman appears with no head equipped with a black sword.He slashes each enemy with the sword.After each slash a pumpkin head replaces the blank above his suit.He then throws the head at the caster.The head breaks and returns half of the damage as health.

Balance
Big Bang:Deals 300 Fire or Ice,Storm or Myth and Life or Death damage to target.
Animation:A sudden explosion occurs.White light appears in the field.The light dissolves and red(fire),blue(ice),purple(storm),yellow(myth),green(life) and black(death) orbs appear.The blue or the red one,the storm or the yellow one and the green or the black one hit the target with a lazer cannon type attack dealing 300 damage each.

Please tell me what you think!!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
souleater9876 wrote:
I would also like to post my spell ideas for 2012-2013.I was thinkning that if a new world arrives we should get rank 10 spells at level 78.Here are my ideas:
Fire
Animation:A flame warrior appears with flaming helmet sword and shield.He slashes the target with his sword.

Ice
Animation:A woman made of ice armed with a staff appears.She creates stalagmites of ice which she rases in the air and throws on target.Then she points the staff on the target.The target is surrounded by a blue light and is stunned for 2 rounds.

Storm
Animation:The field is filled with water.The water is gathered into a vortex.The vortex is then charged with electricity and a current of lightning
hits each enemy.All positive charms are removed from all enemies and all enemies are stunned for 1 round.

Myth
Animation:A stone statue of a giant carrying a globe appears.He stands up straight placing the globe in his hand.He spins the globe which glows with energy.A flow of energy hits the target dealing 100 damage.Then he throws the globe at the target dealing 900 damage.

Life
Elven Princess:Deals 750 damage to target and adds 40% damage to next life damage spell.
Animation:An elven princess appears in a rose garden.She picks up one of the roses and points it towars the target.The rose blooms and shoots red energy at the target dealing 750 damage and a +40% life trap surrounds the target.

Death
Animation:The headless horseman appears with no head equipped with a black sword.He slashes each enemy with the sword.After each slash a pumpkin head replaces the blank above his suit.He then throws the head at the caster.The head breaks and returns half of the damage as health.

Balance
Big Bang:Deals 300 Fire or Ice,Storm or Myth and Life or Death damage to target.
Animation:A sudden explosion occurs.White light appears in the field.The light dissolves and red(fire),blue(ice),purple(storm),yellow(myth),green(life) and black(death) orbs appear.The blue or the red one,the storm or the yellow one and the green or the black one hit the target with a lazer cannon type attack dealing 300 damage each.

Very nice work here what grab me the most was vortex the idea to remove all charms was considered for the storm's divine smite but it fit really well with your vortex. Big Bang is very unique and out there i was considering a lesser pip spell for balance based on spirit attacks maybe like element blast Big bang didnt grab me too much. Death i am pretty sure i would love to have the horsemen is fairly strong. Atlas is nasty, i am pretty sure many conjurers would be happy to cast to hit that heavy 900. Those are the ones that i really liked the most.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Thank you namine704!I think everyone will understand when they read this post but i would like to point out a few mistakes i made while typing.First the smiley faces are supposed to be "D"s but i used a ":" right before them and they turned into smiley faces.Second and last,Snow Queen is supposed to deal 950-1050.Not 950 to 10050.I typed an extra "0" accidentally.That's all.And i hope KI does bring a new world and rank 10 level 78 spells soon.That would really be great.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
souleater9876 wrote:
Thank you namine704!I think everyone will understand when they read this post but i would like to point out a few mistakes i made while typing.First the smiley faces are supposed to be "D"s but i used a ":" right before them and they turned into smiley faces.Second and last,Snow Queen is supposed to deal 950-1050.Not 950 to 10050.I typed an extra "0" accidentally.That's all.And i hope KI does bring a new world and rank 10 level 78 spells soon.That would really be great.

Your very welcome, and its ok on the mistakes lol i still understood what you were typing. I am hoping myself K.I. has a new world coming but i am waiting patiently to see what ideas they are gonna spring next. Just i have been brainstorming my ideas for several months now and i saw many other players in the forum shooting their ideas so i decided to throw my note in the hat.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
ohh u think they should make a SlenderMan spell. that would be pretty cool. :)

Survivor
May 24, 2012
DeffendersOfTheSpi... on Sep 12, 2012 wrote:
Fire

Ice

Storm

Myth

Life

Death

Balance

heres a good spell for all rainbow 100,000 - 200,000 10 pip animation: shoots ray of different color depending on school please tell me how good or bad this is!