Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet combat system

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
okay the games are nice and all but they are getting rather dull and boring it's to the point that i cant even stand to even level new pets the dancing game is the worst the maze game and the food eating game are the only ones i can even stand maybe it's time for a pet combat system

the pet gets a beginner deck depending on its level and fights through a gauntlet of rooms each room is filled with different level monsters the first room will have baby monsters the second will have teen monsters the third will have adult monsters and the forth will have epic monsters and the 5th and final room will have mega monsters

as your pet progresses in level it will be able to move on to the next room this is a pet combat system that stays clear of the pokemon combat system seeing as your pet is battling with different level monsters in a maze of rooms at the end of each room there will be a different level boss

once your pet levels in this fashion you get a certain amount of stat points that you can add to one of your pets stats the maze of rooms would be similar to when your wizard enters a dungeon such as Waterworks

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
This gave me a headache. The pet system has been boring a month after it came out. The new games are the same way. If it hasn't been changed since the beginning, it won't be changed now.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Sariana1337 wrote:
okay the games are nice and all but they are getting rather dull and boring it's to the point that i cant even stand to even level new pets the dancing game is the worst the maze game and the food eating game are the only ones i can even stand maybe it's time for a pet combat system

the pet gets a beginner deck depending on its level and fights through a gauntlet of rooms each room is filled with different level monsters the first room will have baby monsters the second will have teen monsters the third will have adult monsters and the forth will have epic monsters and the 5th and final room will have mega monsters

as your pet progresses in level it will be able to move on to the next room this is a pet combat system that stays clear of the pokemon combat system seeing as your pet is battling with different level monsters in a maze of rooms at the end of each room there will be a different level boss

once your pet levels in this fashion you get a certain amount of stat points that you can add to one of your pets stats the maze of rooms would be similar to when your wizard enters a dungeon such as Waterworks

If you say the dancing game is hard, I suggest trying to build up a better memory. I myself have never gotten more then two fails in a game, and I forget things often.

Also, I believe this dungeon is what would be classified under both greedy and a little overpowered. :P

My 2 cents for what they're worth.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
the dancing game is the worst
The dancing game is the fastest and almost the easiest.

Recently we got 3 more games that are really fun to play.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry but nu... Dancing game is easy...

PS: Open they only released 2 games I believe XD (Unless you count feeding after pet derby)

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
i didnt say they where hard i was saying they are annoying and elementary
and not fun and boring while i dont find the pet games fun i find combat fun so there should be a pet combat game

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Sariana1337 wrote:
i didnt say they where hard i was saying they are annoying and elementary
and not fun and boring while i dont find the pet games fun i find combat fun so there should be a pet combat game

If they die, what happens? Either nothing (cough, cough, this may be greedy cough, cough) or they lose skill points, which is progress. Backwards.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
Sorry but nu... Dancing game is easy...

PS: Open they only released 2 games I believe XD (Unless you count feeding after pet derby)

1. Grumpy Gobblers
2. Way of the Ninja Pig
3. Grab guardian

Total 3 games