Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

constellation jewel/stinger of the scorpion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I gathered up more than enough reagents for both quests but when one is crafted then there isn't enough reagents for the second item(s)> I checked and double checked to make sure there was more than enough. I think there is no way to end this.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Because when you use craft, they take your reagents. They don't stay. They go into crafting the item. I think this answers your question. If not, provide more information so we can all help you find a solution.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I had enough for all crafts though, The only other thing I can think of is to craft one thing at a time and go back and get recipe for second recipe. I have been crafting both recipes at the same time.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
I believe you misunderstood the question Ronster55. I have the same problem. I bought enough to make 2 each of the rings for the quest. When I made just one ring, it took ALL the resources to make just the ONE RING. There should have been enough left over so I could make the second ring. Now I have to go buy more for the second ring, and that scrap iron is darn expensive. I haven't found it laying around anywhere. I am planning on make the rings one at a time.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Yes that is exactly the problem as described. I am doing one craft at a time to see if that works better but it is exasperating. Scrap iron can be found the Royal Museum in all three areas. Counterweight west and east and I think the third section.
Where did you buy the scrap iron or who from? There is never enough laying around.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
lougal805 wrote:
.......Where did you buy the scrap iron or who from? There is never enough laying around.

Thanks for the tip, I ended up in the Bazaar in Wizard City. Bloody expensive too. Wasn't one of the quests, Shop till you Drop?, in Wisteria traveling around to the different merchants one was to pick up some scrap iron? Or did it had to do with getting some hangers for a merchant on Krokotopia and someone had to make the hangers? . Still running around for a while checking it all out. Well anyway making the second ring will just have to wait.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
lougal805 wrote:
Yes that is exactly the problem as described. I am doing one craft at a time to see if that works better but it is exasperating. Scrap iron can be found the Royal Museum in all three areas. Counterweight west and east and I think the third section.
Where did you buy the scrap iron or who from? There is never enough laying around.

I have found Scrap Iron laying around in Marleybone. Near the Royal Museum and where the guard Wellington is at the Regent Square Level. and near the Safehouses. Also any dead end (even if there is a dungeon beyond) may have Scrap Iron.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
LadyAmonette wrote:
I believe you misunderstood the question Ronster55. I have the same problem. I bought enough to make 2 each of the rings for the quest. When I made just one ring, it took ALL the resources to make just the ONE RING. There should have been enough left over so I could make the second ring. Now I have to go buy more for the second ring, and that scrap iron is darn expensive. I haven't found it laying around anywhere. I am planning on make the rings one at a time.

The problem appears to be fixed now. I just made 1 Stinger of Scorpion (Athame) and 1 Constellation Jewel (Ring) at the same time without problem. It used the correct number of reagents.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Hmm. I will test this. I will make a new wizard soon and make him a grandmaster crafter. At initiate, I will give him 200 scrap iron. I will craft one ring. If it goes from 200 to 192, there should be no problem, if from 200 to 184 I will go into further investigation and try to find something.

PS: Harvest some EMPs, not only do you get Mega Pet Snacks, you get scrap iron and whatnot! :D