Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3v3 Best team?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
2 life and 1 ice or 2 life and 1 fire the reason i say 2 life and either 1 ice or 1 fire is because in pvp once people figure out that your life you will be the first person all 3 people on the other team focus down but with a second life wizard to heal you when you need it and an ice or fire for the mass damage over time you are sure to win and whether or not your team gets first turn wont matter

the only time i would swap out the other life wizard for another fire or ice is if one of the ice or fire have life mastery amulet and has trained up to satyr in the life school and has maxed out the amount of satyrs that there deck can hold

now in a 4v4 i would have 2 life 1 ice and 1 fire but my ideal team is 2 life and 2 ice for the high resistance but i would have both ice with a specific deck build focusing around damage over time healing and resistance i have a specific deck build that literally will make ice immortal combined with the right gear

i have 2 immortal deck builds one for ice and one for life both of which are extremely effective in both pvp and pve how ever i am only willing to share said builds with teammates and as it stands i am a level 76 life wizard with out a pvp team

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ice Myth and Life is the best currently. Almost undefeatable. Requires EXTREME strategy.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Doesn't matter if you know what everyone will be doing.

Any team can be great, a team of three Storms, three Fires, whatever. You just have to use strategy.

Historian
May 28, 2009