Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talents not being used

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I have an awesome mega nightmare. Hatched from a nightmare / sea dragon. Stats are 6% death accuracty, 6% death damage, may cast death charm, may cast death trap, and spritely. However I do not understand why in 20 levels ( recieved at level 2 now level 22) it has cast death trap 2 times, and death charm either 3 or 4 times. It has cast spritely many many times. I understand it is a random thing. But do not understand why so low of a cast chance. I transfered it to my level 22 (at level 2) death after it was raised to mega. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Cassandara wrote:
I have an awesome mega nightmare. Hatched from a nightmare / sea dragon. Stats are 6% death accuracty, 6% death damage, may cast death charm, may cast death trap, and spritely. However I do not understand why in 20 levels ( recieved at level 2 now level 22) it has cast death trap 2 times, and death charm either 3 or 4 times. It has cast spritely many many times. I understand it is a random thing. But do not understand why so low of a cast chance. I transfered it to my level 22 (at level 2) death after it was raised to mega. Thank you for your time in this matter.

By and large spritely may be the most common cast spell by a pet that can, which makes sense because it is probably needed more. We have several pets that may cast other things but our Ancient ScareCrow seems to be most often with other things, sometimes casting a Trap, Blade and Spritely all in one round but often he will put a blade or trap out which count separately when used with a death spell, so are very handy.

I do imagine there are triggers. I know while fighting life monsters in Avalon last night my Forest Lord put a life shield on me, something he rarely does.