Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rodent and pet mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I have a suggestion for giant rat mounts (albino, fancy, etc.), rabbit mounts (which are technically lagomorphs), and making your pet into a mount if they reach a specific level.

For the "Pet mounts", I think you would have to have a membership to upgrade your pet to a certain level, possibly in a world for higher Wizard levels (60, 70, 80, etc). Such as in the Abracadoodle comics, all pets would be larger; a troll pet could carry the wizard under their arm, upright humanoid pets could give the wizard piggyback rides, and others could have 'special' animations (Jade Oni carries wizard wrapped up in trunk, snakes could have their tail wrapped around the wizard).

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Moeea wrote:
I have a suggestion for giant rat mounts (albino, fancy, etc.), rabbit mounts (which are technically lagomorphs), and making your pet into a mount if they reach a specific level.

For the "Pet mounts", I think you would have to have a membership to upgrade your pet to a certain level, possibly in a world for higher Wizard levels (60, 70, 80, etc). Such as in the Abracadoodle comics, all pets would be larger; a troll pet could carry the wizard under their arm, upright humanoid pets could give the wizard piggyback rides, and others could have 'special' animations (Jade Oni carries wizard wrapped up in trunk, snakes could have their tail wrapped around the wizard).
That's kind of creepy with the snake because snakes usually do that to eat their prey.