Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cave Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I am having trouble with a quest.That quest says I have to defeat Gath Duskwraith.So I followed the quest arrow.It led me to three caves.It pointed to the middle cave,I tried to go in the cave but it wouldn't let me!So I tried the other two caves but those caves didn't let me go in either!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gorians wrote:
I am having trouble with a quest.That quest says I have to defeat Gath Duskwraith.So I followed the quest arrow.It led me to three caves.It pointed to the middle cave,I tried to go in the cave but it wouldn't let me!So I tried the other two caves but those caves didn't let me go in either!

I think you are trying the wrong entrance. The cave entrance does not have any gate or lock.

When you enter that area to go toward the cave entrance, and you see the Moonstrider Howlers walking around in the center, stop and look up at the Rock Wall on the right side. In the rock wall there is a shape, and you will see the head of a wolf with his mouth open and his teeth showing. His mouth is the entrance to the caves. You will see a dark brown path leading into his mouth, and it looks very dark in there, but once inside his mouth you will see the caves.

If you press "m" to look at your map, you will see Gath Duskwraith is in the upper left corner of the three caves.

On the map, the entrance to the caves is right near the picture of Scarl Doomhowler.

The other entrances that have the gates and locks don't open.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I am having the same problem. Right before the area of the three caves are bears, the Red Claw informers. I can't enter the cave either, there are three plain caves, no locks, no chains, they are identical. There is no wolf on the wall. Help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Charmilla wrote:
I am having the same problem. Right before the area of the three caves are bears, the Red Claw informers. I can't enter the cave either, there are three plain caves, no locks, no chains, they are identical. There is no wolf on the wall. Help!

We were talking about a quest in Mirkholm Keep, to fight Gath Duskwraith.

What quest are you talking about?

There are no Red Claw Informers in Mirkholm Keep. They are in Vigrid Roughland.

Sounds like you are looking for a different cave, for a different quest.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
thanks for helping but I all ready found it out but thanks for helping!