Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses, items, and new spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
First, I would like to say that if you are creating a new world for Wizard101 you must create new spells and i have a really cool idea for a new death spell. What if (and I will give you a mental picture here) something like the Regenerate spell came, but pointed at your enemies and healed them 15 health, then the hand turns dark and (like when your healed, your lifted up you know?) lifts your enemy off the screen and it's really just doing a thumbs up, then it points to the ground and your enemy comes crashing to the ground and it does a great deal of damage, then it turns to the normal Regenerate hand again and heals you half the damage (like most death spells do). :) :-) :D
I would also like a Celestian or Grizzleheim house that i don't have to craft, it can be a crowns shop house but I think that crafting quests are rather hard.
:D That would be really amazing! The last thing I would like to see is either new gift cards, or some kind of stuffed Wizard101 animal (PONY! :D Fox, scarecrow, wraith, etc) that comes with crowns and/or membership. That would also be great! :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
flight100 wrote:
First, I would like to say that if you are creating a new world for Wizard101 you must create new spells and i have a really cool idea for a new death spell. What if (and I will give you a mental picture here) something like the Regenerate spell came, but pointed at your enemies and healed them 15 health, then the hand turns dark and (like when your healed, your lifted up you know?) lifts your enemy off the screen and it's really just doing a thumbs up, then it points to the ground and your enemy comes crashing to the ground and it does a great deal of damage, then it turns to the normal Regenerate hand again and heals you half the damage (like most death spells do). :) :-) :D
I would also like a Celestian or Grizzleheim house that i don't have to craft, it can be a crowns shop house but I think that crafting quests are rather hard.
:D That would be really amazing! The last thing I would like to see is either new gift cards, or some kind of stuffed Wizard101 animal (PONY! :D Fox, scarecrow, wraith, etc) that comes with crowns and/or membership. That would also be great! :)

The houses already exist...in the crowns shop.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I love the idea! But what I am not concerned about is that how you said Death. Yes, Death does need a new spell, but everyone else does too. There should be not only Death, but a new spell for every school. That would make it much better because how do you think the other people feel if they don't get a new spell in a new world? Everyone should be able to have there part in a new world. Besides that, your idea was fantastic.

Thank You,

MollyDreamCloud level
30 Myth.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I love the idea! But what I am not concerned about is that how you said Death. Yes, Death does need a new spell, but everyone else does too. There should be not only Death, but a new spell for every school. That would make it much better because how do you think the other people feel if they don't get a new spell in a new world? Everyone should be able to have there part in a new world. Besides that, your idea was fantastic.

Thank You,

MollyDreamCloud level
30 Myth.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
flight100 wrote:
For a fire spell I was thinking a fire treant kinda like the dear knight but flaming trees and hits all enemies and over time damage :)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Camjay555 wrote:
flight100 wrote:
For a fire spell I was thinking a fire treant kinda like the dear knight but flaming trees and hits all enemies and over time damage :)
I like that idea :D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
flight100 wrote:

The houses already exist...in the crowns shop.
There are Grizzleheim and Celestian houses in the crowns shop? Never noticed.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
clubpenguin2217 wrote:

Thank You,

MollyDreamCloud level
30 Myth.
I know, but I just wanted to show what I thought was a good Death spell. What idea do you have for Myth?