Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help in dragonspyre please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Well I have been in dragonspyre for a while and not even done with the plaza of conquests :( I would like some help please. I can meet anyone on Sunday. I don't have a definite time.I am in the central time zone so please I need help im a lvl 45

Anna Darkgrove ( thaumaturge )

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Need a little more info than that. What realm are you usually in? I can help with a fire, storm or life character. We can get through it quick, but need a realm and approximate time to meet up.

renesmeecullen1012... wrote:
Well I have been in dragonspyre for a while and not even done with the plaza of conquests :( I would like some help please. I can meet anyone on Sunday. I don't have a definite time.I am in the central time zone so please I need help im a lvl 45

Anna Darkgrove ( thaumaturge )

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Ok so I recently just got access to the necropolis and defeated Sylvia drakes ghost and did a little bit after that I don't think I need to much help anymore

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
I am usually in grey rose I can meet with you sooooo Sunday at 5:30 central time