Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvls 80s+ And Hero Of Avalon

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Hi Hero of Avalon and archmage wizards!! Discuss about you and your archmage wizard and all the great stuff you have been through! Remember to write your name!

Cole Dunerunner Archmage Sorcerer Hero Of Avalon

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Explorer
May 02, 2011
i had great times but now i am just getting bored i:

Blake :D A.K.A Mr. Sandman

socerer muahaha XD

Survivor
May 18, 2011
I feel awesome being a hero of Avalon because it feels epic after what wizards had to go through to save the kingdom(especially the grueling Ghost Avalon dungeon). I feel like a true hero carrying the Sword of Avalon too and defeating the forces of evil!

Kymma Anvilheart-Level 80 Diviner

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
i played like twice as much before i beat the game but now that i've beaten it i dont really have any goals so its not as fun.

Connor Griffinstalker
diviner

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Amber2002161 wrote:
I feel awesome being a hero of Avalon because it feels epic after what wizards had to go through to save the kingdom(especially the grueling Ghost Avalon dungeon). I feel like a true hero carrying the Sword of Avalon too and defeating the forces of evil!

Kymma Anvilheart-Level 80 Diviner

Yep, quite true! Only problem i am getting bored but i like to help my friends allot!

I will tell you the hard times i have had: Celestia! It was pretty hard and i finished trial of spheres just the day before my membership ran out. My mum was telling me to stop but i did not want to do the trial of spheres all over again!

Cole Dunerunner Lvl 80 Sorcerer Hero of Avalon